PDA

View Full Version : Customer Folio

Recon
08-31-2009, 22:48
It would be great to be able to see your IN store purchases online when you log in to your account. I am trying to fill out my DAN equipment insurance information, and I can not remember everything that I have bought + dates and prices. Is there anyway that we could get this feature? I know that it can be done, just by joining the in store database records with the online database records. Not saying it would be easy (so all of you DBAs out there do not jump down my throat), but I know that it can be done.

~Recon

Aquatrax
09-02-2009, 18:37
i asked this in 2007, this is the response

Are you kidding?! If people knew how much they spent, I'd be responsible for heart attacks all across the world!

Actually, it is a function we are going to be building into our new shopping cart we are working on now. And the new cart should be able to use the historical data already in place.

If you ever do want to know however, we can pop up your file and tell you, and if ever faced with an emergency, like the guy in Guam who's apartment burned to the ground, we can re-generate invoices for insurance purposes and send them in a PDF format.

Recon
09-02-2009, 20:07
I would love to see it as I have been trying to fill out my DAN insurance for the better part of 2 weeks now, and just do not have the energy or time to do it while home on the weekends from work.

~Recon