PDA

View Full Version : Women's Dive Watch

caroln
08-28-2007, 16:57
Hi Ladies,
I figured if anyone would know about this it would be you guys. I am looking for a dive watch. From what I've seen so far, the ladies dive watches just seem to be high priced waterproof watches, whereas the guys watches include cool things like depth gauges, and some even log dives for you. I really would like at the very least the depth gauge, but I'd also rather not look like I'm wearing a dinner plate on my arm. Have any of you found a decent dive watch that includes more features then just being waterproof, but is not a ridiculously huge size for a woman's arm?

savannahbell
08-28-2007, 17:07
Sorry, but I have not found one yet either. I just dive with my Computer and depth gauge console. If you find something let me know cause I am in the market for another watch and would love to find something with dual action to it.

Good luck.

caroln
08-28-2007, 17:22
I know in Europe, scubapro sells a dive watch/computer specifically for women, called the xtender. It's a nice neat size and even comes in girly colors if that's your thing (or black if it's not). I guess we'll have to wait and see if that makes it here, or if another manufacturer cops on to the fact that women want this stuff too!

kevinj1
08-28-2007, 18:05
This is probably the closest you will find to what you are looking for.
http://www.dixiediver.com/dive_watches.htm
Let me know what you think...

dallasdivergirl
08-29-2007, 13:38
Just to clarify you are look for a watch with features and not a dive computer that you can wear on your arm, correct?

Are you looking for a face with hands & numbers or digital?

Subaqua
08-29-2007, 15:54
Have you see the Citizen's watch (eco, etc.). They look nice, but I only saw them on picture so I'm not sure about their size.

TommyB
08-29-2007, 16:09
My wife wears this one-
Not much bigger then a Rolex, and she has tiny little wrists :)

http://www.diveaeris.com/p_computers_epic.html
http://www.diveaeris.com/Images/p_computers_epic_complete2.jpg
It does the exact same dive computer stuff that my Elite does, only her's is in a smaller compact version + it has a watch function that the elite does not have.

If I was to do it over, I would have gotten 2 of the Epics.

It's the same watch listed here, with a slightly differnt graphics on the face.
http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=Atom2.0Computer
http://scubatoys.com/store/gauges/pics/oceanic/atom2.0.jpg

I'll take some pics tonight of it on her wrist so you can compare it to
the Elite on Mans arm on the Epic on a ladies arm--

caroln
08-30-2007, 10:58
I like the citizen eco drives, but the womens' one doesn't have any of the features the mens ones have, specifically depth gauge. I wear an aeris atmos 2 for diving, but I don't have a separate depth gauge (or want one), so I'd very much like that feature in my watch just in case my computer fails mid dive. Granted my dive would end at that point anyway, but I like the redundancy.

That aeris epic looks very nice, and I'm glad to hear it's actually not a monster on your arm in person, because it's definitely hard to tell size just from the pics. I think maybe I'll pass my atmos 2 onto my husband sometime and switch to that one.

For now, I need a new regular watch, and my mom is buying it for my bday, so I was hoping I could combine a backup depth gauge as part of the package without going with a whole new computer. I don't think she's planning 500+ for a watch purchase :)

Vegas
08-30-2007, 12:30
I will be very interested to hear what you decide on -- I just lost my dive watch on a trip last week, so, *sigh* I have to shop for new one.

I would LOVE to find one like you are describing.

I'll keep an eye on this thread - so please post to let us know what you decide on!

caroln
08-30-2007, 13:52
Hi Vegas,
What type of dive watch did you have previously? Did it have a depth gauge or any other dive related features? So far, I like the look of this watch, but it's a man's one, and huge
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000EQR6TS/ref=ord_cart_shr/103-5795981-6618241?%5Fencoding=UTF8&m=A34LIWB9ARJF2L&v=glance

I found it through google for 230, which is the cheapest I've seen anywhere. If only it were a bit smaller it would be perfect. The face is nearly 1 3/4" inches, so I think it may look a bit huge for daily wear to work etc. The search continues...

Vegas
08-30-2007, 14:40
the watch I lost was analog, with the bezel, but no other dive-related features :( - the thing I really liked about it was that the entire face glowed (not just the numbers) and it glowed BRIGHT! I've had other divers comment on how bright it was underwater.

Drat! I can't remember the manufacturer, but I'll ask my buddy - he might know.

They had men's and women's, the only real difference being the size - oh, and the women's had one with a pink face available too. The strap was velcro.

It was not very expensive - about $90 at the LDS I think.
I would love to find one JUST like it, but with a depth gauge. I doubt it's out there, but I'll just keep hoping.

kevinj1
09-02-2007, 00:19
I thought this was cool--something like this?
http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?product_id=GEOWristwatch

Zenagirl
09-02-2007, 07:11
I wish the women's Citizen Eco would have the depth guage part too, though I suspect it doesn't because it would make the watch "too big" for women.

Vegas
09-06-2007, 14:10
i found out that the watch I lost was a St. Moritz. They have quite a selection - but I don't see any Women's size with a depth gauge. :(

Did you ever find one you liked?

I have to put off buying for a few weeks; I just about broke the bank on a new wetsuit (it's the intoxicating smell of Neoprene - it gets me every time!) - but I would be very interested to hear what you decided on, and how you like it!

caroln
09-06-2007, 14:54
Thanks for letting me know about your watch. I saw those ones at the dive shop last weekend but they only had bright pink in stock--and again as you said, no depth gauge. I haven't bought any watch yet because I was hoping to find something with the features I want, but it looks like I might have to adjust my expectations a bit. I am going to look for another week or two and then I'll buy something one way or the other.

caroln
09-06-2007, 14:57

That is pretty sweet, but it's more expensive then my computer was, so I'd be more replacing my primary computer then adding a backup.

Vegas
09-06-2007, 15:05
I saw some posts on another forum about Swatch "fun Scuba" watches - they have a depth gauge and bottom timer mode that they go into when you bet below 1 meter deep. I didn't see any complaints from several people who claimed to own them, and one person wrote about how happy he was to have had it on when his dive computer took a dump mid-dive.

The regular hour and minute hands switch functions to depth and timer underwater. Looks interesting, and it even stores two dives apparently. All in the price range I think you (and I) are looking.

I looked at a couple on line and they seem ok - depth is in meters I believe, and the regular-time numbers are a bit to funky for my taste...but maybe browsing around enough will turn up one that's not too painful to look at! lol!

I wonder, has anyone out there had any experience with one of these Swatch "fun scuba" watches?

TommyB
09-06-2007, 15:32
that looks like the atom or epic only
without the wireless portion..

Zenagirl
09-06-2007, 15:37
Never heard of the Swatch scuba ones...might have to do some snooping and see what it's all about. Thanks for the tip, between all of us we should be able to come up with something (I hope).

Vegas
09-06-2007, 17:06
Here's a link - I know absolutely nothing about about the web-site, just that it has the information.

http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/subcat/s/fun_scuba

Vegas
09-06-2007, 17:21
oh! hey! this one isn't so bad!
http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/product/i/13736/code/SUGK108/name/Tentacula

wonder if I can find one for sale in America?

DevilDiver
09-06-2007, 17:26
Use a computer and buy a $10.00 digital watch from Walmart.

I purchased a "Dive Watch" when I first got certified and it leaked on my first trip. I replaced it and the bezzel fell off on my fourth trip. After that I purchased a $10.00 digital from Wallmart and have had no problems since....... I use it for a alarm on trips where they might not have alarm clocks on the boat or in the rooms.........

quarkuud
09-07-2007, 04:06
There are a couple available on the swatch site. But shipping is pretty pricy and I only saw two with a depth meter. Both were $95.

http://store.swatch.com/search/input/scuba/watches/page/1/SUGB106
http://store.swatch.com/search/input/scuba/watches/page/1/SUGK112

caroln
09-07-2007, 11:57
You guys are awesome!! I love the swatch scuba. My regular daily watch is a swatch too. Even the ones not made for women aren't giant clunky beasts. Yay!! I'm so getting one of these.

Vegas
09-07-2007, 17:32
OK, I took the plunge! :smiley20:

I wanted the "Tenacula" and couldn't find it in America, so what the heck? it's just a few bucks more for shipping.....

It should arrived in 7 -9 days.

I'll let you know what I think when I get it - and the first time I get to try it out in the water.

foo
09-08-2007, 22:43
Use a computer and buy a $10.00 digital watch from Walmart.

I purchased a "Dive Watch" when I first got certified and it leaked on my first trip. I replaced it and the bezzel fell off on my fourth trip. After that I purchased a $10.00 digital from Wallmart and have had no problems since....... I use it for a alarm on trips where they might not have alarm clocks on the boat or in the rooms.........

Mine is also a WalMart bargain, at only $7.76. It comes with a clip instead of a watchband, chosen for this reason, also the large lighted display. I just clip it to my BC and leave it there, through dives and rinses. Has worked very nicely for me.

foo
09-08-2007, 22:48
Vegas, that's a sweet watch. Let us know how you love it.

caroln
09-14-2007, 15:49
Vegas,
Did your watch come yet? I'm dying to hear how you like it. I just ordered the same one.

Vegas
09-14-2007, 16:16
Not yet - Next week for sure -- It has a long way to travel......
I can't wait though!! I will definitely let you know!!

Vegas
09-18-2007, 13:53
It's here! It just arrived in the mail....
and I am Laughing Out Loud!
:smiley36:
I guess it really is impossible to find a LADIES analog watch with any additional functions....

first I want to say that the depth gauge and bottom timer functions are very cool - and you can play back dive info with the timer at high speed and the corresponding depth indicated....very nifty.

and it does Look JUST like it's picture....

the face, however, is about the size of a silver dollar. LOL!
It is Very Cool, but it is also VERY Big. LOL!

If it was exactly 1/2 the size it is, I would have given it 5 stars.

Not something you are likely to see me wearing anywhere other than on a dive trip...but the more I fiddle with it the more I like it!!

very funny....

kroorda
09-18-2007, 14:29
Look at the TAG Heuer line of watches. They have a lot of nice and very stylish dive watches for women.

I saw where a couple of repliers suggested that you get a combination watch/dive computer. That might be nice in the water, but it might not be too cool on a night out with your non-diving friends.

dallasdivergirl
09-18-2007, 15:07
I guess it really is impossible to find a LADIES analog watch with any additional functions....

first I want to say that the depth gauge and bottom timer functions are very cool - and you can play back dive info with the timer at high speed and the corresponding depth indicated....very nifty.

Not something you are likely to see me wearing anywhere other than on a dive trip...but the more I fiddle with it the more I like it!!

very funny....

Can you put it on & take a pic for reference?

I have super skinny wrists.

caroln
09-19-2007, 11:22

very funny....

Yike. That's a lot bigger then I expected. My current swatch has a face about the size of a quarter and it's perfect. I guess I won't be wearing this one for everyday use either, although I'm still excited to get it. I don't think my job would appreciate me looking like Flava Flav with a clock on my arm :smiley36:

dallasdivergirl
09-19-2007, 12:19
now you guys have done it. I just spent my lunch hour looking at the swatches.

I think I may need this one (http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/product/i/15570/code/SUGK112/name/Nature%20Scale)

just from this "Resembling a mysterious, fluorescent green plant in the depths, this flowing, glowing Fun Scuba has a transparent plastic strap with lime green silicon rubber inserts. "

Who doesn't want a mysterious glowing green wrist?

Vegas
09-19-2007, 12:54
I really do think this watch, the way the hands switch to a depth gauge and bottom timer once you're a meter under water, is very cool! the play-back function is really nifty!!

I have to say that it is SO BIG on my arm that it's comical!! I'm going to try it out diving this weekend and I give you a report on Monday!

the really funny thing? -- I just now got a voice mail from Sin City Scuba (dive boat charter) - they found my St. Moritz watch! wow!

Osprey
09-19-2007, 16:09
Vegas, that is a story to tell for sure LOL

congrats on both watches!!

Vegas
09-24-2007, 15:39
So I tried out the watch at the lake yesterday....VERY NIFTY.

It still looks HUGE on me, but I really like the way it records and plays back the dive profile - I like it so much that I don't care how it looks!

I give it Big Plus points for COOL features, minus for being plastic, but plus for price, minus for size, but plus for Easy to see underwater.

Over all I'd give it and 8 out of 10 -- however, I will bump it up to a 9 because I could NOT FIND a woman's watch ANYWHERE that had the additional functions (like a depth gauge, bottom timer etc) without going all the way and just buying another computer.

so in the context of what is available....I give it 9 out of 10.

thanks!

dallasdivergirl
09-24-2007, 16:00
So I tried out the watch at the lake yesterday....VERY NIFTY.

It still looks HUGE on me, but I really like the way it records and plays back the dive profile - I like it so much that I don't care how it looks!

I give it Big Plus points for COOL features, minus for being plastic, but plus for price, minus for size, but plus for Easy to see underwater.

Over all I'd give it and 8 out of 10 -- however, I will bump it up to a 9 because I could NOT FIND a woman's watch ANYWHERE that had the additional functions (like a depth gauge, bottom timer etc) without going all the way and just buying another computer.

so in the context of what is available....I give it 9 out of 10.

thanks!

so would you get a different strap (non plastic) or that the face and housing are plastic? I was kind of dissapointed to see that none of the watches available were metal bands.

Sorry to ask so many questions.

I am considering one for myself.

scubasavvy
09-24-2007, 16:57
I was looking for a titanium dive watch that can be worn as a regular watch as well. My problem is, they all seem to look so masculine. I was looking at some on Leisure Pro...

Vegas
09-24-2007, 17:06
I actually like the strap, it's nice and flexible, easy to fasten and unfasten.

The face and housing are plastic. The housing is sort of "frosted" plastic - nothing wrong with that. I know the clear plastic face will scratch easily over time (which really won't matter under water, but will be visable when it's dry)...
so I went ahead and bought some
plastic-watch-face-polish-and-scratch-filler-stuff the same time I bought the watch.

I of course would have preferred something metal with a nice solid scratch-proof crystal face.....but that's definitely NOT going to happen for under $100. :)

caroln
09-24-2007, 21:14
I just got mine and you're right, it's huge. I can't wear it to work for sure. I'll have to think about it over the next day or so, but more than likely, I'll be ebaying this one. I may change my mind when I read the manual and figure out all the cool features tough.

Vegas
10-09-2007, 15:23
Howdy! I just wanted to re-visit this thread and report that the more I wear the Swatch the more I love it!!

Of course it is too big to wear anywhere I'm not wearing a wetsuit, but when it comes to diving with it I LOVE IT!!

I can re-play my entire dive profile any time I want, watching it tick off the minutes from the bottom timer, while showing my coinciding depth on the depth meter. VERY COOL. (I can't review the entire minute by minute dive profile from my computer until I download it and view the graph!).

I had it on at the lake last weekend, and ran into my friend from the LDS I buy most of my stuff at.....as he walked up, smiling, he exclaimed, (knowing that I had recently lost my old dive watch) "Hey! What's that on your arm?!"

I admit it - instinctively, I dropped my arm behind me and gave a wide-eyed "whatever are you talking about?" look - but only for a second. I showed him my Swatch and he loved the look of the face....then I played back my last dive for him. Wow!

He kept commenting on how cool it was! -- and I agree. I think it's nifty as can be, and definitely a keeper.
thanks!

caroln
10-09-2007, 15:32
I'm glad you posted this. I was going to pack this up and send it back because I am kinda bummed that I can't wear it everyday, but I think I'll give it a try in the water this weekend and see if the coolness of the feautures wins me over like it did you. I love that you can play the dive back like that. There are quite a few much more expensive watches that can't even do that.

Chocoholic
10-09-2007, 16:28
what is the name of the type of Swatch. I just looked at their official Swatch website and can't find anything that has a depth or bottom timer. Thanks.

Chocoholic
10-09-2007, 16:28
Duh, I'll check Scubatoys website..... Just checked it no Swatch dive watch.

Vegas
10-09-2007, 16:43
here's the link to the one I bought.....http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/pro...name/Tentacula

I read all kinds of reviews all over a bunch of different Scuba forums before I bought one.....

missnumnutz
10-09-2007, 22:34
hii Vegas,

I wasn't sure if you were after a featured watch or a complete dive computer/watch setup. I have the Oceanic Atom 2 computer full kit and its not as big as the Mares Nemo or the Suunto mosquito. Its been listed and pictured int he posts above mine. Its integrated with air, depth, buddy air, logs dives, works for mix gases, no compass but does everything i need and its quite compact out of the dive computers available. Its a bit pricey at AUD$1500 but I was able to get it on Oceanic's Ezi-Pay system - its interest free! for 12 months! :smiley20:

The GEO (the cute blue one) is a lot cheaper around AUD$600 with some special offer but does NOT do integrated air. but its quite cute - i was going to get this but decided to buy only one setup that would make it worth it for me not to have to buy another down the track!
hope it helps..

that looks like the atom or epic only
without the wireless portion..

Vegas
10-10-2007, 15:17
hii Vegas,

I wasn't sure if you were after a featured watch or a complete dive computer/watch setup.

Hi! thanks for posting!
What I was looking for was just a watch (I already dive with an Aeris Atmos AI computer, and I love it!) --- the OP & I were each looking for something that we could wear around, to work, out and about etc...not just for diving, but would still be a nice dive watch.

...and what we found was that although there are many nice women's dive watches out there, we simply couldn't find one anywhere that had the additional functions like the men's watches seemed to have (bottom timers, depth gauges, etc.)....both of us were trying to stay within a modest price range too.

We searched high and low, and the closest we found was a Swatch watch of all things! LOL! They have REALLY NIFTY functions (where the hour hand becomes the depth gauge and the minute hand becomes a bottom timer, once you drop below a depth of 3' - complete with the ability to play back the entire dive profile later).

had the good price,
had the analog face and additional functions,
the only problem is that it was definitely NOT sized for a ladies wrist.

I still REALY like mine - I can only really wear it diving, but that's ok with me.....

Vegas
10-24-2007, 15:29
I'm glad you posted this. I was going to pack this up and send it back because I am kinda bummed that I can't wear it everyday, but I think I'll give it a try in the water this weekend and see if the coolness of the feautures wins me over like it did you. I love that you can play the dive back like that. There are quite a few much more expensive watches that can't even do that.

So did you try it out? What did you think? :smiley9:

caroln
10-24-2007, 16:10
I haven't tried it yet. If everything goes as planned, I'll try it out this weekend. Are you still happy with it?

Vegas
10-24-2007, 16:45
I haven't tried it yet. If everything goes as planned, I'll try it out this weekend. Are you still happy with it?

You know what? I am absolutely Tickled-Pink with it! LOL!

I've gotten in the habit of carrying it around in my purse with me everywhere I go.

I Love to play back my last California dives and spend a couple of minutes re-living them! When the profile hits 20' on the way back up it brings back the memory of all those little rays I saw at that depth! LOL!
--- anyway, It helps to get me through the work week (aka weekly extended surface interval) smiling!

Another cool thing...Upon surfacing I can see immediately if I was good at holding a nice even depth as I went along, or if I got distracted and did a little saw-toothing.

I showed it to my friend who works at the LDS where I bought my old watch and he kept saying "THat is So Cool! I'd better not tell anyone about it!" then he'd look around like it was a conspiracy! LOL!

Maybe, when you have the emotional attachment to a recorded dive, able to play-back the entire profile any time you wish, you'll like yours as much as I do mine!

I hope so!
(...and if not....you can let me know how to get on your Christmas list - I promise I won't tell anyone if you decide to re-gift! LOL!) :smiley2:

Vegas
10-31-2007, 16:24

did you get to try it out?

Silverlode
11-15-2007, 08:17
Just got my parents to buy one from Switzerland when they were there last month and I just got it a last week. Cannot wait to go diving with it.
The watch face is a bit big, but I wear it out anyhow. Love playing with the watch as well, but there's nothing recorded :smiley29:.

Now if I can just go diving and not get confused - coz I got a new dive computer as well.

DRhodes
11-18-2007, 11:28
Has anyone seen any of the Invicta brand dive watches on Amazon? I am looking for a new dive watch for my wife for Christmas. She doesn't really want one with a bunch of stuff on it because of her very small wrists.

shadragon
11-28-2007, 10:30
Hi caroln,

I have a Timex Indiglo Ironman I bought for $45 on my BCD as a backup timer. If all you want is a watch then this is a good thing to have. It has a built in stopwatch and countdown display. Alarm and day/date/time. Mine is black and yellow. I looked on Google and found this:

http://www.hotref.com/category/12/timex-women-ironman-watch-T5E151_1286_r.jpg
So there are feminine options available. It says "Water Resistant" to 100M and I have had mine on down to 121 feet and at least 30 dives with no issues. It has big buttons so you can operate it with thick gloves. The back light works on night dives or dim conditions. Velcro strap for adjustment. Even if it floods or you lose it $45 is not bad.

Hope this helps.

Puffer Fish
11-28-2007, 10:33
Has anyone seen any of the Invicta brand dive watches on Amazon? I am looking for a new dive watch for my wife for Christmas. She doesn't really want one with a bunch of stuff on it because of her very small wrists.
My wife has several... be careful of:

1. Painted bezel... in salt water, they tend to pit over time.

2. Find one with an automatic movement... they don't have batteries to replace.

Shopnbc has sales all the time on them, as does overstock.com. Nice watchest, the oldest she has is 4 years old, and still works great.

caroln
11-29-2007, 11:27
I finally tried the Swatch and I think I'm falling in love with it. In the water it is easy to read, and the depth gauge is completely in line with the depth gauge on my computer. I'll have to read the manual and figure out the playback feature, but so far I am pleased. Vegas, you were right, using this watch makes it 100x more appealing then just looking at it.

Vegas
11-29-2007, 14:24
I finally tried the Swatch . . . using this watch makes it 100x more appealing then just looking at it.

I am delighted to hear it!!
Yup - I have one of my favorite dives stored in it - when I play it back I think about the little stingrays I saw that day. :)

I was trying to decide whether to replace the 'saved' dive with our dive from November 25th instead -- but I wasn't thinking that day, and went back in the water, dropping my hand below 3' deep - so it reset, recording a "dive" for about 3 minutes at 1 meter, replacing the nice long dive I was considering saving. -- tis OK though, I still have my california dive stored anyway.

Isn't the playback feature cool? It's so surreal to watch the hands spin around backwards into position! LOL!

I am so happy to hear that you're enjoying it more now! :smiley20:

scubajane
11-30-2007, 17:47
Hi caroln,

I have a Timex Indiglo Ironman I bought for $45 on my BCD as a backup timer. If all you want is a watch then this is a good thing to have. It has a built in stopwatch and countdown display. Alarm and day/date/time. Mine is black and yellow. I looked on Google and found this:

http://www.hotref.com/category/12/timex-women-ironman-watch-T5E151_1286_r.jpg
So there are feminine options available. It says "Water Resistant" to 100M and I have had mine on down to 121 feet and at least 30 dives with no issues. It has big buttons so you can operate it with thick gloves. The back light works on night dives or dim conditions. Velcro strap for adjustment. Even if it floods or you lose it $45 is not bad.

Hope this helps.
Why oh why, does this say Iron MAN and it's pink?????

shadragon
12-05-2007, 06:52
Why oh why, does this say Iron MAN and it's pink?????
Because it is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman... ;)

That and "Ironman" is a trademark. "Ironperson of no determinable gender" was too wordy for the billboards I guess...

caroln
12-05-2007, 15:51
That and "Ironman" is a trademark. "Ironperson of no determinable gender" was too wordy for the billboards I guess...

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

I am tempted to a watch like this for daiy wear. The swatch just might be the coolest thing ever for diving, but it's way too big for work etc. I like a rugged watch that can take some abuse and this one looks pretty sweet too.

CamaroChick
12-06-2007, 10:36
If you're looking for a computer vs. a dive watch, I bought the Oceanic Geo last year and love it. I have super tiny wrists, and the Geo fits pretty nicely - still big, but with the wetsuit on its not bad. I think the Geo is similar to the Atom which someone mentioned earlier, but it is not air-integrated. It has just about every other feature you could want though, and I'm very happy with mine.
I tried to find that Scubapro Xtender in the girls version, but had no luck. I think it was only available in Europe and Japan.

nathanbarlow
12-07-2007, 06:59
hey guys and gals,
been looking at the swatch scuba collection, and it seems i just gotta pick my face style/colour and go from there. However, a few questions: after the dive, is the time in watch mode still correct, or does it have to be adjusted? Also, when you talk about "saving" the dive - how does this work, as they are analog with a capillary SPG, as far as I can see/understand?? Finally, does anyone know if you can swap the strap for a different one? As I like the dial on the Swatch Black Anguilla - but it is really conservative and boring for my taste, so was thinking of getting the strap for a Tornesol or Dolphin Whistle and swapping them over. Then can swap back when i need it all black for G.U.E / D.I.R / N.I.N.J.A (jks)

Swatch Black Anguilla - Fun Scuba - SUGB104 | Squiggly Swatch Watches and Straps (http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/product/i/12131/code/SUGB104/name/Black%20Anguilla)

Swatch Tournesol On Ocean Strap - Fun Scuba Strap - ASUGB105 | Squiggly Swatch Watches and Straps (http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/product/i/13807)

Swatch Dolphin Whistle Strap - Fun Scuba Strap - ASUGB102 | Squiggly Swatch Watches and Straps (http://www.squiggly.com/swatch/p/product/i/11683)

shadragon
12-14-2007, 10:15
I like a rugged watch that can take some abuse and this one looks pretty sweet too.
She likes her watches like she likes her men... :smilie39:

azdiver
12-27-2007, 14:27
You might want to check out all the different st. moritz watches. I've had one since the mid-90's and they are great. Also, the company extends your warranty another 2 years every time you send it in to replace the battery.