PDA

View Full Version : Planning spreadsheet

DivingCRNA
09-14-2009, 17:03
Has anyone made a tec dive planning spreadsheet that they would be willing to share, before I reinvent the wheel?

comet24
09-14-2009, 17:39
What kind of planning are you talking about. Gas use, Deco schedule?

I use both V-planner and iDeco. Either print out and laminate tables or write them down on a slate.

I know there is one floating around on gas use and rock bottom gas I have seen.

DivingCRNA
09-14-2009, 17:49

I use both V-planner and iDeco. Either print out and laminate tables or write them down on a slate.

Nah.... I have iDeco and Nautilus. I need a spreadsheet to help with PADI Tec Deep. I need to be able to enter the tavle info and have it do the math.

navyhmc
09-14-2009, 19:28

Nah.... I have iDeco and Nautilus. I need a spreadsheet to help with PADI Tec Deep. I need to be able to enter the tavle info and have it do the math.

I have a pseudo automatic DSAT sheet I can send you Don. PM me your email.:smiley20:

in_cavediver
09-14-2009, 20:15
I'll be honest - when I did the IANTD advanced nitrox/normoxic trimix, I took the time to put thier tec dive planner into excel and make the formula's all nice. To date - I haven't used it since the class.

I have migrated to methods I can use in the field without a computer. Still, its whatever makes you comfortable.

navyhmc
09-14-2009, 20:28
I did the same thing with the DSAT sheet in_cave.

DivingCRNA
09-14-2009, 20:45
I plan on using Nautilus after the class ends.