PDA

View Full Version : Largo Sub Forum?

Largo
09-21-2009, 23:20
I'm tired of stepping on other people's threads. It's rude and makes me feel bad.

How about a sub-forum dedicated to Spectre related issues?

For example, I am currently looking to hire a buxom Air Traffic Controller who has red hair and a criminal record. Where should I post that?

Support? Guidance?

navyhmc
09-22-2009, 02:16
Give it to him Joe! I know for a fact he intends to have you elmiminated!!!! I think he gave the job to fat bastard....oh wait, wrong nemisis.

Vercingetorix
09-22-2009, 08:20
I believe I have your candidate. Look at those eyes. Ya gotta know she's wild and crazy. Just the type for taking over the world via sinister machinations.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2467/3761874643_57070d26f3.jpg

Or, this one:
http://www.richardemery.com/images/z00296617.jpg

//but, she'a already taken...
//and, she's not real...
//except in my mind...

fire diver
09-22-2009, 12:25
Damnit Largo, you left a bunch of us sitting out here in the desert since last year! I guess we were all just nameless, black-shirt henchmen to you.

That will be that last time I answer a want add from you out of the back of a Soldier of Fortune magazine!

Largo
09-22-2009, 16:47
Damnit Largo, you left a bunch of us sitting out here in the desert since last year! I guess we were all just nameless, black-shirt henchmen to you.

That will be that last time I answer a want add from you out of the back of a Soldier of Fortune magazine!

Dude, I am so sorry! I totally spaced. I was having some trouble with my boat at that time, and then my girlfriend shot me in the back. I know it doesn't excuse my behavior, but it was a really tough time for me.

navyhmc
09-22-2009, 22:17
You're lucky Firediver...I almost got electocuted...At least I hope he pushed the right button...

Largo
09-23-2009, 12:22
The ST Forum control panel offers the user so many options!

Bigg_Budd
09-23-2009, 20:01
this is the best idea i've ever heard. i hope to christ they give it to you.

scubastud
09-23-2009, 21:42
I'm tired of stepping on other people's threads. It's rude and makes me feel bad.

For example, I am currently looking to hire a buxom Air Traffic Controller who has red hair and a criminal record. Where should I post that?

Support? Guidance?

I understand the buxom and the red hair and the criminal record thing... but does she have to be an ATC?

By the way... other than the air controller, you described my last girlfriend to a "T"

caburrid
09-23-2009, 21:45
The ST Forum control panel offers the user so many options!

Largo, that is AMAZING! :smilie39: I love the STD from P. Galore! I almost spit out my water I laughed so hard!!

Largo
09-23-2009, 22:05
I understand the buxom and the red hair and the criminal record thing... but does she have to be an ATC?

By the way... other than the air controller, you described my last girlfriend to a "T"

Yep, need an ATC. Little side project. In this economy, you've really got to hustle to make ends meet.

Tekdivr
09-23-2009, 22:32
You gotta diversify in our current economic situation and it appears that you're making the best of it! I wonder if the dog walker, posted the other day, has any ATFC experience? Looked like she would fit the bill!!:smiley20:

navyhmc
09-24-2009, 02:46

Support? Guidance?

Have any pictures??? WE...I mean LARGO (Hail Largo!!) might be interested :smiley36:

Largo
09-27-2009, 19:05
So...

It looks like Largo is not getting his own sub-forum.

Sorry, guys.

By the way, I am looking for a few more employees. I need a Turkish linguist who has experience piloting ultra-light aircraft; Someone who knows how to attach a sea-scooter to a sea-turtle; And a former tobacco company executive.

Thanks!

bennerman
09-27-2009, 19:49
So...

It looks like Largo is not getting his own sub-forum.

Sorry, guys.

By the way, I am looking for a few more employees. I need a Turkish linguist who has experience piloting ultra-light aircraft; Someone who knows how to attach a sea-scooter to a sea-turtle; And a former tobacco company executive.

Thanks!

I can attach a sea scooter to a tobacco company executive, pilot a sea turtle, and am experienced working with ultralight Turkish linguists... where do I sign up?

scubastud
09-27-2009, 19:59
Well... I have duct tape.. that will do for the turtle thing.. (just kidding PETA if you are lurking here.. and I know you are)

Tekdivr
09-27-2009, 20:18
Well... I have duct tape.. that will do for the turtle thing.. (just kidding PETA if you are lurking here.. and I know you are)

:smilie39::smilie39: Duct tape....good for every application!

Largo I think if we pull all of our resources together, we can probably hook you up!!:smiley20:

Largo
11-04-2009, 13:56
I really think that I should have my own thread.

Ask yourself this: If people didn't love Evil, then why are there Dive Shops?

inventor
11-04-2009, 14:19
In the market for a mad scientist? I'm good with rockets!

navyhmc
11-04-2009, 19:03
I really think that I should have my own thread.

Ask yourself this: If people didn't love Evil, then why are there Dive Shops?

Does that mean that Scuba Toys is the James Bond of Dive shops? :smilie39: :smilie39: