PDA

View Full Version : Everything is Special Zeagle & Tusa Package

Liver10
09-24-2009, 21:07
I have been looking at the below package from Scubatoys and wondering what everyone thinks of it? I have been doing a little research and having a hard time finding information on the ZX flathead VI. Has this been replaced by the flathead 7? Is the flathead VI been discontinued and will there still be parts available?

Everything is Special Zeagle and Tusa Package reviews and discounts, Zeagle (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ZeagleTusaPack)

Thanks for any information.

ScottZeagle
09-25-2009, 07:55
The Flathead VI is a great regulator - especially at the price they are selling for on closeout.

The reg was replaced by the Flathead VII.

However, all internal parts are the same in ALL Zeagle diaphragm regs, so you are in NO danger of having trouble finding parts!!!

Thanks,

Scott

PS. That is a really nice package - at a GREAT price...even with the Flathead VI upgrade!!!

Scuba Pete
09-25-2009, 08:13
I just got my flathead VI, They are a great reg and for the price it is a steal. I just need 1 more to make a total of 4 regs and i will be set. I dont really think you can go wrong with a zeagle product.

No Misses
09-25-2009, 11:15
The Flathead VI is a great breathing reg. You will not be disapointed.

Zenagirl
09-25-2009, 20:40
I recently went from a Zeagle Envoy to a Flathead IV and what a FANTASTIC regulator it is! I always loved my Envoy, but the Flathead is a noticeably better breather.

Buy with confidence!