PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

snagel
10-03-2009, 09:38
I went to pull up my wish list and it is empty? I know I had some things in there, but now it says "Nothing in Wish List". Does the site delete things periodically or did my wife get in and delete everything?

Snagel

rayaa3
10-06-2009, 12:33
I went to pull up my wish list and it is empty? I know I had some things in there, but now it says "Nothing in Wish List". Does the site delete things periodically or did my wife get in and delete everything?

Snagel

LMAO - would she do that, that's cold. I mean, cmon, a guy is allowed to dream right?

Ray

ScubaToys Larry
10-06-2009, 12:51
The site doesn't... Make sure you have the right user name and password, but everything stays here, unless it gets deleted by "someone" else...:smiley5:

navyhmc
10-06-2009, 12:55
1. How much struff did you have on it?

2. Is there a chance she decided to buy it all for you for B'day, Anniversary or Christmas???

Or

The server hiccuped and it went bye-buy....

clavicl3
10-06-2009, 14:34
I've had wish lists get deleted from online retailers before. Usually the reason is they went temporarily out of stock on the item and you'd have to re-add the item after it comes back in stock.

snagel
10-06-2009, 18:49
Not sure what happened or "who" messed with it..oh well, gave me another opportunity to look through the store and re-create it. I guess I'll just have to move it to the "check out" section faster.....I'm on to you, babe (p.s. don't look at the bank account statement for a couple months)

Snagel

clavicl3
10-06-2009, 18:53
LOL. I'm waiting for the reply from "babe" saying:
Don't bother trying to sleep in the bed for a couple months.

snagel
10-07-2009, 18:22
She's a night owl and stays up all night "working" (she's a writer) more like watching TV. Anyway, haven't slept in the same bed for years. She is usually going to bed when I'm getting up. (Maybe there is something more to this).

Snagel

clavicl3
10-07-2009, 19:13
oh come on. I can't make a joke about that!

navyhmc
10-07-2009, 20:09
She's a night owl and stays up all night "working" (she's a writer) more like watching TV. Anyway, haven't slept in the same bed for years. She is usually going to bed when I'm getting up. (Maybe there is something more to this).

Snagel

Sounds like my arrangement, seems to be that we "Hot Bunk" it a lot of the time as I work nights. Since I snore, I haven't heard her complain much though.

Tekdivr
10-07-2009, 22:38

Snagel

Sounds like my arrangement, seems to be that we "Hot Bunk" it a lot of the time as I work nights. Since I snore, I haven't heard her complain much though.

Sounds like you need a Cepap machine Navy! Works wonders for being able to share the same bed again :smiley2:

snagel
10-08-2009, 05:22
oh come on. I can't make a joke about that!

I'm sorry, it seems many of my recent posts have more on the serious side. It must be that time of the month for me and my emotions are going stupid (Hey, it's suppose to be a good excuse for my wife and I'm suppose to accept it).

Snagel

clavicl3
10-08-2009, 15:49
It's no joke. men get that time of month too.

snagel
10-08-2009, 20:21
It's no joke. men get that time of month too.

You mean I "cramp and bleed" too. How many times have I heard, "I wish you would just once cramp and bleed".

Snagel

clavicl3
10-08-2009, 20:31
LOL. why is it that men never wish any harm on women.. and yet they are always wishing harm on us?

mm2002
01-06-2010, 10:11
bump........
c'mon guys, this thread was just getting interesting. I hate to see it fall by the wayside. :smilie40:

snagel
01-06-2010, 15:55
Funny how this thread tends to reemerge about every 28 days....have to got and get the hot pack for the wife.

Snagel

din
01-27-2010, 03:45
not to get off-off topic here, but my wishlist emptied itself again. larry, it's gotta be server-side, this is about the tenth time it's happened and it's making me crazy.

mm2002
01-27-2010, 05:17
not to get off-off topic here, but my wishlist emptied itself again. larry, it's gotta be server-side, this is about the tenth time it's happened and it's making me crazy.

They're trying to save you money! :smiley36:

j1j2j38
01-27-2010, 06:49
just buy it all and you wont have that problem

din
01-27-2010, 07:19

They're trying to save you money! :smiley36:

I'm sure my wife appreciates that immensely. :p

Lone Frogman
01-27-2010, 07:33

Its happened to me so many times, I gave up.

bigman241
02-13-2010, 15:40
NEVER GIVE UP WHEN YOU GIVE UP YOU lose

Its happened to me so many times, I gave up.