PDA

View Full Version : mifllex reg hose to octo-z connector

scubagirlj
10-13-2009, 14:44
just got octo-z (thanx tim) and ordered connector for my miflex reg hose to use with it(cannot use inflator hose) from ST-there is no way it is going to work-are there different connectors?-help!-where's scott zeagle when i need him-asked my LDS and they aren't zeagle dealers and didn't want to get involved(at least i tried)

CompuDude
10-13-2009, 16:26
just got octo-z (thanx tim) and ordered connector for my miflex reg hose to use with it(cannot use inflator hose) from ST-there is no way it is going to work-are there different connectors?-help!-where's scott zeagle when i need him-asked my LDS and they aren't zeagle dealers and didn't want to get involved(at least i tried)

Call ScubaToys, they know which parts you need. And they're Zeagle dealers.

Splitlip
10-13-2009, 16:56
Now, aren't you glad I sent you the stock Zeagle inflator hose anyway,LOL. At least you can use and test the thing.

I know Scubapro LP inflator hoses are actually standard LP reg hoses with a quick disconnect that screws in where the second stage is. Not sure what you have with the miflex and the zeagle inflator hoses.

If you can, post a pic of the QD's on each hose. You just "might" be able to unscrew the QD's from both hoses and switch.

scubagirlj
10-13-2009, 20:39
Joe from ST to the rescue- correct one is in the mail!

ScottZeagle
10-15-2009, 09:45
Sorry...DEMA is fast approaching and I have been swamped with preparations!!

Joe is really good with this stuff, and can usually sort you out!!!

He is my back up plan!!!

;)