PDA

View Full Version : Sealife DC300 UW Camera

Recovery Guy
08-29-2007, 21:59
I have read reviews on the Internet about the DC300 camera and how cheap it is made and its a knock-off from another manufacture Bla Bla Bla.

I bought a DC300 several years ago from ST and it has served me well, it has taken abuse from me as I swung it around from place to place hitting things etc...I even lost it at sea in Coz and another boat found it and returned it. I mean to tell ya that was some awesome camera at a great price!! Well after a long hard service, taking thousands of pictures it........... Died the other day from complications do to H2O in its internal parts ( Very Sad :( does anyone on board here want to sell there DC300 camera kit to me.

Mike

e-mail divingwithscuba@yahoo.com

Vercingetorix
09-11-2007, 13:31
I have read reviews on the Internet about the DC300 camera and how cheap it is made and its a knock-off from another manufacture Bla Bla Bla.

I bought a DC300 several years ago from ST and it has served me well, it has taken abuse from me as I swung it around from place to place hitting things etc...I even lost it at sea in Coz and another boat found it and returned it. I mean to tell ya that was some awesome camera at a great price!! Well after a long hard service, taking thousands of pictures it........... Died the other day from complications do to H2O in its internal parts ( Very Sad :( does anyone on board here want to sell there DC300 camera kit to me.

Mike

e-mail divingwithscuba@yahoo.comRequest that Larry move this the WTB forum. You might get better response