PDA

View Full Version : photo versus photography

scubadiver888
10-15-2009, 11:41
I knew there was a photography forum on this site but when I went to the main page and searched for Photography it found nothing. I scrolled up and down but kept missing the 'Photo' section. Mental block I guess. Could we add 'Photography' to say the forum description or something which will draw me to "Underwater Photo".

Thanks,
Darrell

TommyB
10-15-2009, 16:41
.... Could we add 'Photography' to say the forum description or something which will draw me to "Underwater Photo".
Thanks,
Darrell

Done -

CompuDude
10-15-2009, 16:54
Nice! Now if we could just get them to rename some of the sillier category names on the main site, like "Dive Knives". Yeah, I'm looking under the "D" section when trying to find a knife link. At least they finally changed "Scuba Cylinders" to "Tanks" (after I emailed them a couple times)!

TommyB
10-16-2009, 01:49
Nice! Now if we could just get them to rename some of the sillier category names on the main site, like "Dive Knives". Yeah, I'm looking under the "D" section when trying to find a knife link. At least they finally changed "Scuba Cylinders" to "Tanks" (after I emailed them a couple times)!

Who's them?
You never emailed me or PM'd me about it.
There's only 1 them besides me that can fix anything on the forums. And that's that Hippie Larry.

Ohh, I see you mean the store front