PDA

View Full Version : Double or triple quotes

CMOST
10-17-2009, 20:09
Can someone tell me how to quote 2 or 3 responses in my reply to the thread? I can get one quote but how do you do multiple quotes?

Lulubelle
10-17-2009, 20:25
Hit the quotation marks on multiple threads, then go to the post icon.

If you hit the word "quote" you will only be able to respond to that one post.

Vercingetorix
10-18-2009, 07:32
Hit the quotation marks on multiple threads, then go to the post icon.Sweet!!! I didn't know that. To get multiple quotes, I've always just cut-pasted from multiple postings, which is easy enough to do. But this be mo' easy.

Lulubelle
10-18-2009, 08:30
Hit the quotation marks on multiple threads, then go to the post icon.Sweet!!! I didn't know that. To get multiple quotes, I've always just cut-pasted from multiple postings, which is easy enough to do. But this be mo' easy.

I've had a lot of spare time to figure these things out while out on medical leave Rick! That stops Monday!:smiley20:

Vercingetorix
10-18-2009, 09:34
I've had a lot of spare time to figure these things out while out on medical leave Rick! That stops Monday!:smiley20:Will you be well enough to dive or just return to work?

chinacat46
10-18-2009, 09:44

And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :smiley20:

Lulubelle
10-18-2009, 09:45
I've had a lot of spare time to figure these things out while out on medical leave Rick! That stops Monday!:smiley20:Will you be well enough to dive or just return to work?

Just to return to work (hopefully it goes well). I'll have to be both stronger and off of one of the meds before i get back in the water. Then there is the matter of a consult visit with the surgeon in December. Here's hoping she doesn't delay my return to diving by another 3-4 months.:smiley29: But I will return, just a matter of when and where.

Vercingetorix
10-18-2009, 12:18
And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :smiley20:Yeah...and I learned it from a girl, at that. A GIRL!!!

//and, uh, you callin' "old". Didn't you ever learn to respect your elders? :) Consarn whipper-snappers

chinacat46
10-18-2009, 12:36
And they say you can't teach an old dog new tricks. :smiley20:Yeah...and I learned it from a girl, at that. A GIRL!!!

//and, uh, you callin' "old". Didn't you ever learn to respect your elders? :) Consarn whipper-snappers

Being just a few years younger I don't really consider you an elder but a peer. Sad to say I'm a member of the old fart club as well. :smilie39: