PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Diver Girls

Lulubelle
10-28-2009, 08:45
I may be the last one to know...but someone sent this to me this week. Too bad they don't have a meetup group in my area, but it seems like a fun and active group, and they have trips and such.

Scuba Diver Girls (http://www.scubadivergirls.com/)

Vercingetorix
10-28-2009, 09:26
GIS for "Scuba Diver Girls"
http://www.richardemery.com/images/scuba_girls.jpg

//can I come play...I mean...dive?

Lulubelle
10-28-2009, 09:53
GIS for "Scuba Diver Girls"
http://image07.webshots.com/7/9/7/95/178990795eJvlrw_ph.jpg

//can I come play...I mean...dive?

GIS? What does that mean?

Nope, sorry V, you are a married male. I don't think your better half would be too happy about that.

Plus, you'd probably have a heart attack if you were around a huge group of female divers. :smiley36:

Vercingetorix
10-28-2009, 09:54
GIS? What does that mean?Google Image Search

Nope, sorry V, you are a married male. I don't think your better half would be too happy about that. How about if I promise to look, but not touch?

FYI...you are to blame for me entering this thread. After all, you have "scuba diver" and "girls" in the title. That, dear lady, is a male magnet on this forum. Next time, entitle it something like "Fat Ugly Guys in Speedos". We men won't touch it.

TJDiver
10-28-2009, 11:01
GIS? What does that mean?Google Image Search

Nope, sorry V, you are a married male. I don't think your better half would be too happy about that. How about if I promise to look, but not touch?

FYI...you are to blame for me entering this thread. After all, you have "scuba diver" and "girls" in the title. That, dear lady, is a male magnet on this forum. Next time, entitle it something like "Fat Ugly Guys in Speedos". We men won't touch it.

:smilie39: True...on both counts! :smilie39:

Splitlip
10-28-2009, 11:06
They are already here.
http://forum.scubatoys.com/members/scuba-diver-girls.html

Lulubelle
10-28-2009, 11:37
They are already here.

Yeah, but that just looks like an individual's profile.

Rick, much as I hate to say it, you can't come. I'm in search of drama free diving. Eliminating men from the equation should go along way towards that.

Now SL on the other hand, and MM2002, they have that gender dysphoria thing going on, so I'd say maybe to them. :smiley36:

PACKRMAN
10-28-2009, 12:58
They are already here.

Rick, much as I hate to say it, you can't come. I'm in search of drama free diving. Eliminating men from the equation should go along way towards that.

Now SL on the other hand, and MM2002, they have that gender dysphoria thing going on, so I'd say maybe to them. :smiley36:

Hey guys, I think that was completely out of line. Why don't we get together (in FL of course) and talk bad about Lulu:smilie39::smilie39:

scubagirlj
10-28-2009, 13:15
don't worry lulu-i've got your back

don't guys know about the amazons? they had men around to do chores &"services" then killed & ate them-a group of females can be a dangerous thing!

TJDiver
10-28-2009, 13:23
They are already here.

Hey guys, I think that was completely out of line. Why don't we get together (in FL of course) and talk bad about Lulu:smilie39::smilie39:

Nah...but, I would enjoy a conversation about the probabilities of a group of women having "drama free diving"...reckon we could get any bookies to give odds on that? :smilie39:

Lulubelle
10-28-2009, 14:19

Oh, knock yourself out Packrman, my skin has been thickened lately. Talk all you want to.

don't guys know about the amazons? they had men around to do chores &"services" then killed & ate them-a group of females can be a dangerous thing!

You know, I am 5'10" in my bare feet and have been told that I look a bit like an Amazon, so let's work with this idea. I kind of like it.
:smiley32::smiley32::smiley20::smiley20::smilie39: :smilie39:

Nah...but, I would enjoy a conversation about the probabilities of a group of women having "drama free diving"...reckon we could get any bookies to give odds on that? :smilie39:

Men bring drama. My happiest and completely drama free times are with my gal pals. You are thinking of teens and young girls. Most of us here have long ago tapped into the power of our sisterhood and love it. And most of us would probably choose our gal pals over a guy if it came right down to it. Assuming of course that we were smart enough not to be legally bound to him. :smiley2:

TJDiver
10-28-2009, 14:34

Oh, knock yourself out Packrman, my skin has been thickened lately. Talk all you want to.

You know, I am 5'10" in my bare feet and have been told that I look a bit like an Amazon, so let's work with this idea. I kind of like it.
:smiley32::smiley32::smiley20::smiley20::smilie39: :smilie39:

Men bring drama. My happiest and completely drama free times are with my gal pals. You are thinking of teens and young girls. Most of us here have long ago tapped into the power of our sisterhood and love it. And most of us would probably choose our gal pals over a guy if it came right down to it. Assuming of course that we were smart enough not to be legally bound to him. :smiley2:

Nah...you know us men are simple creatures...just a few on/off buttons. We can't help it if women insist on pushing the wrong buttons. :smiley36:

Vercingetorix
10-28-2009, 15:00
...a group of females can be a dangerous thing!Agreed. Just walk into any singles bar where a coven...I mean, group, ...of single girls are gathered around a table.

//With a good wing man, though, you can cut one from the herd.

Splitlip
10-28-2009, 18:05
They are already here.

That is them though. I saw the home page and vids. It may not show up because it is in intro and greetings. I recognize the girls' faces.

n2blue
11-02-2009, 00:07

And that, nice lady, is different than our current culture how? :smiley2:

rednose83
11-02-2009, 14:22

And that, nice lady, is different than our current culture how? :smiley2:

We don't eat them :smiley11:

MSilvia
11-02-2009, 15:03
Men bring drama.
Funny, in all-male circles, it's the women who do that. Maybe it's the combination that brings the drama, and not either of the parts?

Vercingetorix
11-02-2009, 15:19
Funny, in all-male circles, it's the women who do that. Maybe it's the combination that brings the drama, and not either of the parts?Matt,

What h*ll are you doing? You're introducing calm, rational, discourse into this thread. THERE IS NO ROOM FOR THAT HERE.

So,...quick...say something snarky...:smiley36:

neugierig
11-03-2009, 07:21
if its all girls, who carries the gear from the car?

Lulubelle
11-03-2009, 07:41

We carry it ourselves. If you are really nice, we might even help you carry yours.

Men bring drama.
Funny, in all-male circles, it's the women who do that. Maybe it's the combination that brings the drama, and not either of the parts?

In some cases, perhaps. Personally, I don't care to allow drama kings or queens into my life, they exhaust me. Don't have a single one of them, male or female, in my circles at present.

But if one doesn't do the proper mental health screens beforehand, one can end up with drama completely independent of the combination. Doesn't ever happen with my gal pals.

DivingCRNA
11-03-2009, 10:25

I must have a good SCUBA girl. She carries her own gear :smiley20:

Desert_Diver
11-03-2009, 14:59

I must have a good SCUBA girl. She carries her own gear :smiley20:

She's a keeper. How is her job search going?

Art