PDA

View Full Version : embedding Youtube [yt] [/yt]

mike_s
10-28-2009, 11:26
how about enabling embedding of youtube video's.

It's supported, when enabled, with vBulletion with movieid

mike_s
10-30-2009, 13:15
two days and no responses? I'm glad to see you guys are on top of things here in site support... :smiley32:

navyhmc
10-31-2009, 01:07
To me, youtube imbedding is not a big issue....scuba video, that is important. Now if we could imbed those :smiley20:.

ScubaToys Larry
10-31-2009, 08:06
Easy enough to just do a link... I don't think there is a need for embedding the vids. Not sure if it matters much one way or the other, but just a decision we made when we set up the forum. In another month or so, VB is rolling out version 4, and when we go through the move to that, we'll maybe take another look.

And as far as the "response time"... I thought this was a post so other members of the forum could give their opinions... and none did until the second post... then they were also in the "not necessary camp." If you ever have a problem you want to direct to me... simply PM me and I'll know it's something I need to look at right away.

nrembis
11-02-2009, 17:28
video embedding wouldnt be too bad, some other useful things could be turned on as well....like the [s] or [-] for text strikeout