PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Weekend at CSSP

Liv7301
08-30-2007, 19:31
norine62 and I will be out at CSSP for Saturday and Monday during this lovely long weekend coming up! If there are any other swampers out there let us know and we can meet up for some diving and grilling!!

Illini_Fan
08-30-2007, 22:40
Liv -- I would love to go, but alas have other plans (and those plans do not involve staining my fence so don't even bother to ask :) ). You guys enjoy.

TxHockeyGuy
08-31-2007, 09:29
Well, I'd join you but I'll be diving blue water. Have to catch you another weekend, say maybe at the ScubaToys party?

ertechsg
08-31-2007, 10:36
Damn... I have ER duty this weekend oh well more money more gear makes Larry happy. Ya'll have fun

Liv7301
09-01-2007, 07:57
I will definitely be at the Scubatoys party and wouldn't miss it!

Tom: I am glad that you have plans this weekend that do not leave your oppressed by your fence!

David: When you get a blue water opportunity you have to take it. I hope to rescue you in the near future.

ertechsg: (I forgot your first name--I'm sorry!!!) Work is a good thing and pays the bills...and Larry's bills.

Liv7301
09-03-2007, 23:13
So, it was a mildly disappointing weekend. The vis on Saturday was a bit soupy and after our second dive we decided to call it a day. We were going to go back on Monday but saw a few different accounts that said the vis was even worse. Plus with the rain forecast we decided to change plans. Instead we went the last day of the Star Wars Exhibit in Fort Worth. Not a bad way to spend the day but diving would have been nicer! Plus the museum was insane because of it being the last day...many families with tiny small children that were too young to have a good knowledge of Star Wars or ever remember they were there when they get older.

TX1Chica
09-05-2007, 10:19
I was out their on Sunday (we were parked right across from the tank filling station). I thought the viz was pretty good... at least better then the last time we went. The weather was great. I found a wt pocket and placed it by some stairs if any of you left one behind.

Liv7301
09-05-2007, 21:48
One of the other Swampers that posts on ScubaBoard had said it was fairly lousy but I think he was down on the other end.

foo
09-05-2007, 23:51
Saturday was fairly lousy vis, for sure. Liv, I didn't know you were out there or we would have driven across to see you. Even with the poor vis, I had a good time. My ears were bothering me though, so I didn't dive Sunday, just stayed around the RV, read, napped, had a very nice restful day.

CaptainRon
10-06-2007, 02:32
Where's CSSP?

Illini_Fan
10-06-2007, 17:50
Terrell, TX

http://www.clearspringsscubapark.com/