PDA

View Full Version : Hey Zeagle...how about a 31st year of service promotion???!!!??

Chilkie
11-18-2009, 13:44
I need more stuff (not really...but I WANT more stuff). Since you had a 30th "birthday" promotion good for 30% off last year, don't you think that a 31% off promotion would be proper to have this year??? I'm ready for a custom color Brigade to go along with my NC State Wolfpack custom color ranger which I got last year. Come on and hook us brothers (and sisters) up!!!

Darn.....it's too bad I'll be pushing up daisies when you turn 100..... :smiley11:

Diver Kat
11-18-2009, 23:21
Yeah, a 31st Anniversary sale would be nice ... I don't really need a new Zena - it's only 7 years old, but it would be real nice to have a new Zena!! Especially since hubby got a new Stiletto during the big sale last year!!

ScottZeagle
11-19-2009, 08:09
While I am not sure about a 31st Anniversary Sale, there are still a couple of months left in our 30th year, so what the heck....

As a huge "Thank You!" to those of you who have supported us over the last 30 years, we are going to run the 30% off MSRP promotion over the holidays!

Pick up a BC or Reg or stocking stuffer for yourself or someone you love.

This offer MUST end on December 31st though....

Happy Holidays from all of us at Zeagle Systems!!!

For all the details, check out 30 Years of Gear - Zeagle Dive Systems (http://zeagle.com/30YearsofGear-)

ScubaCaveman
11-19-2009, 08:21
Scott-
Do you guys carry a childrens BC? My daughter is gearing up. If the deal is good, I may pick up a Zeagle BC for her!

ScottZeagle
11-19-2009, 08:22
An Extra Small Zena works great as a kids BC, and it can grow as she does!!!

We are bringing back the Ranger Jr. Kids BC in 2010, but we won't have those available until probably Feb/Mar.

IndyDiver
11-19-2009, 08:25
Great. :smiley32:

I suddenly see a new reg on my xmas list. :icon_biggrin_xmas:

ScottZeagle
11-19-2009, 08:26
Great. :smiley32:

I suddenly see a new reg on my xmas list. :icon_biggrin_xmas:

Then my work is done here....

:D

IndyDiver
11-19-2009, 08:33
Scott-
Do you guys carry a childrens BC? My daughter is gearing up. If the deal is good, I may pick up a Zeagle BC for her!

Don't know how small your daughter is, but a SM/XS Ranger fit my daughter great when she was 12 and 105 lbs. She is now 14, 5'6", and 125 lbs and it still fits fine after adjusting the straps and cumberbund.

TJDiver
11-19-2009, 09:19
Hey Scott, I read somewhere that some of the Zeagle BC's can "grow" with your kid by swapping out components. My son is almost 14, and outgrows clothing on a frequent basis right now. We have been renting the smallest Scubapro LadyHawk for him from our LDS, as even the smallest Knighthawk is just a little bit too big for him. At 5' 10", he's an inch taller than me, but he's just so skinny right now he doesn't come close to filling up a large Knighthawk like I wear. I would really like to get him his own BC, but just can't be replacing them every few months. What does Zeagle have that might solve our problem, and what are the components/expense involved as he fills out? Thanks.

Chilkie
11-19-2009, 10:15
I need more stuff (not really...but I WANT more stuff). Since you had a 30th "birthday" promotion good for 30% off last year, don't you think that a 31% off promotion would be proper to have this year??? I'm ready for a custom color Brigade to go along with my NC State Wolfpack custom color ranger which I got last year. Come on and hook us brothers (and sisters) up!!!

Darn.....it's too bad I'll be pushing up daisies when you turn 100..... :smiley11:

Admit it Scott......you did this solely because I begged you too.

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!

:smiley31:

ScottZeagle
11-19-2009, 10:26
Hey Scott, I read somewhere that some of the Zeagle BC's can "grow" with your kid by swapping out components. My son is almost 14, and outgrows clothing on a frequent basis right now. We have been renting the smallest Scubapro LadyHawk for him from our LDS, as even the smallest Knighthawk is just a little bit too big for him. At 5' 10", he's an inch taller than me, but he's just so skinny right now he doesn't come close to filling up a large Knighthawk like I wear. I would really like to get him his own BC, but just can't be replacing them every few months. What does Zeagle have that might solve our problem, and what are the components/expense involved as he fills out? Thanks.

I will address this in a seperate thread!

:)

ScottZeagle
11-19-2009, 10:27

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!

People who buy custom BCs get special treatment...

Ok, not really, but you did make it easy to announce the program and make it appear like it was all in response to your request!!!!

Chilkie
11-19-2009, 12:13

I LOVE ME SOME ME!!!!!

People who buy custom BCs get special treatment...

Ok, not really, but you did make it easy to announce the program and make it appear like it was all in response to your request!!!!

Gee, thanks for busting my balloon. Now I'm holding out for the extra 1% off I asked for so I can feel special again. :smiley2:

ScubaCaveman
11-19-2009, 12:53

We are bringing back the Ranger Jr. Kids BC in 2010, but we won't have those available until probably Feb/Mar.

How do I go about the getting the discount? Will my LDS be aware of it?

ScubaCaveman
11-19-2009, 13:35

What about the Brigade in XS???? Wouldn't that allow the same options? What will the pricing be on the Ranger Jr.?

ScottZeagle
11-20-2009, 07:35

All dealers have been notified by broadcast email, and I believe they have been mailed the info as well. If there are any problems, have them call us!!!

ScottZeagle
11-20-2009, 07:37

What about the Brigade in XS???? Wouldn't that allow the same options? What will the pricing be on the Ranger Jr.?

You could certainly try the Brigade in XS...I have just found that the Zena works really well for kids.

The Ranger Jr. will have an MSRP of $299.

ScubaCaveman
11-20-2009, 09:02

You could certainly try the Brigade in XS...I have just found that the Zena works really well for kids.

The Ranger Jr. will have an MSRP of $299.

When do you think the Ranger Jr. will be available? I may just hold out for that one!

ScottZeagle
11-20-2009, 12:50
If I had to venture a guess, I would say late Feb/early March.

K9Pig
11-20-2009, 19:31

I saw the Ranger Jr. at DEMA this year... I would hold out for it. NICE rig, and if I am not mistaken you can also grow with it about two sizes up as your little one grows too. just my .02

ScubaCaveman
11-22-2009, 14:55

I saw the Ranger Jr. at DEMA this year... I would hold out for it. NICE rig, and if I am not mistaken you can also grow with it about two sizes up as your little one grows too. just my .02

Thanks for the heads up. I love my Zeagle gear. I guess I'll just wait for the Jr.

azdiver
11-23-2009, 18:03
Now that the LDS down the road from me became a zeagle distributor, I may have to go in and actually buy something from them! :smiley20:

BB1
02-20-2010, 18:15
Somedays if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :smiley29:

Got certified End Nov 2009, Started looking at gear and suppliers - was going to go the Aqualung route until I heard stories about their business model and practices so moved on and kept looking.

"Discovered" Zeagle, like what I see and what I read about the company and the find out I missed a 30% sale that ended 6 weeks ago....:smiley19:

Another vote for a 31st anniversary sale!!

Cheers

Ben

While I am not sure about a 31st Anniversary Sale, there are still a couple of months left in our 30th year, so what the heck....

As a huge "Thank You!" to those of you who have supported us over the last 30 years, we are going to run the 30% off MSRP promotion over the holidays!

Pick up a BC or Reg or stocking stuffer for yourself or someone you love.

This offer MUST end on December 31st though....

Happy Holidays from all of us at Zeagle Systems!!!

For all the details, check out 30 Years of Gear - Zeagle Dive Systems (http://zeagle.com/30YearsofGear-)

MagnaBoxer
02-21-2010, 07:50
[QUOTE=BB1;368235]Somedays if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :smiley29:

Got certified End Nov 2009, Started looking at gear and suppliers - was going to go the Aqualung route until I heard stories about their business model and practices so moved on and kept looking.

"Discovered" Zeagle, like what I see and what I read about the company and the find out I missed a 30% sale that ended 6 weeks ago....:smiley19:

Cheers

Ben

Ben,

First I say welcome to the forum! No worries about missing the anniversary deal. I believe the 30% discount was based on Zeagle's list prices. Give a holler to the guys at ST and I'd bet that with their discount pricing, and the 10% forum discount, that they can get you to a price that's near, if not better, than the 30% off promotion.

bigman241
02-21-2010, 08:09
I have a idea. How about a 30% birthday sale. If your a loyal customer and have atleast one reg, bic or zeagle computer you get 30% on your birthday not just zeagles. Ohhh Yes my birthday is in a few months.
[quote=BB1;368235]Somedays if it wasn't for bad luck I'd have no luck at all! :smiley29:

Cheers

Ben

Ben,

First I say welcome to the forum! No worries about missing the anniversary deal. I believe the 30% discount was based on Zeagle's list prices. Give a holler to the guys at ST and I'd bet that with their discount pricing, and the 10% forum discount, that they can get you to a price that's near, if not better, than the 30% off promotion.