PDA

View Full Version : week day divers?

RYCO
12-03-2009, 12:22
My Name is Ryan Hall im 33, married with 4 and 1 on the way. i just got my ow from academyofscuba.com. great place to get ow and more.

i have logged 8 dives so far but i want more. im looking to tag along with any weekday divers at any local lake. weekends are to hard for me to get out. i can usually sneak away form the office for a few hours. please let me know if your going out to the locl lakes, (saguaro, canyon, apache, roosevelt, bartlett, and pleasent) and could stand a non smoking, non drinking clean language kind of guy. id love to get in the water. ive got all of my own gear at the office and usually could push things around and go with a couple hours notice. thanks

Ryan Hall
ryan@rycoplumbing.com (ryan@rycoplumbing.com)

phil_218
02-09-2010, 09:45
I'm in a similar boat of being restricted to weekday dives. Its too bad we're 13.5 hours apart. If you know any local police, fire, or EMTs you may see if they have any divers. They work shifts and are usually off sometime during the week.

Good luck finding a buddy.

Heinz57zuk
02-19-2010, 22:53
I'm off Thurs. and Friday.

RYCO
03-01-2010, 21:08
I'm off Thurs. and Friday.
where are you at in gilbert? im at recker and ray. so far wednesdays are it for me but if things change ill let you know.

Heinz57zuk
03-11-2010, 21:13
You know where I'm at! My daughter tried on that wetsuit.

RYCO
03-12-2010, 08:12
oh yeah..... mon im forgetful. i forogt that was your screen name. have you been diving lately?