12-05-2009, 22:39
Again??! :smiley20: :smiley36:

Travelnsj
12-05-2009, 22:47
Check out the Manta I had to duck from....a couple of weeks ago:smiley20:

navyhmc
12-05-2009, 22:56
Oh no!!! Dive Envy!:smiley36:

Of course, I jealous of both of you...no spectacular diving for me lately.

snagel
12-06-2009, 08:15

Navy,

For some reason, I had it in my head that you were going on a cruise. Did you go or is it still on the calendar or have I just spent way too many hours on this forum and dreamin up things?

Snagel

DivingCRNA
12-06-2009, 08:29
No, picture is from June.

navyhmc
12-07-2009, 04:53

Navy,

For some reason, I had it in my head that you were going on a cruise. Did you go or is it still on the calendar or have I just spent way too many hours on this forum and dreamin up things?

Snagel

No, you're right. I'm St. Maarten bound at the end of January (also San Juan and St. Kitts, but I don't get to dive at either of those ports.) But to defend myself, I haven't done anything spectacular lately. Just a few good dives at Oronogo the past month. While fun and good diving-especially with the buddies I had-VLane and Medicdiver-doesn't quite fit into the spectacular category.

No, picture is from June.

Ah! I was thinking you went and snuck back up there to dive again.

Vlane
12-07-2009, 16:33
No, you're right. I'm St. Maarten bound at the end of January (also San Juan and St. Kitts, but I don't get to dive at either of those ports.) But to defend myself, I haven't done anything spectacular lately. Just a few good dives at Oronogo the past month. While fun and good diving-especially with the buddies I had-VLane and Medicdiver-doesn't quite fit into the spectacular category.

What's the matter, the green water not cutting it anymore navy? haha

I'm jealous you're getting to hit some blue water, especially in January. I need to find some people my age that dive and do a quick road trip to Florida or some where over a spring break. Not diving in the winter is gonna drive me crazy.

maverick
12-07-2009, 19:57
I'm ready 4 Florida!!

navyhmc
12-07-2009, 22:29

I'm jealous you're getting to hit some blue water, especially in January. I need to find some people my age that dive and do a quick road trip to Florida or some where over a spring break. Not diving in the winter is gonna drive me crazy.

:smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: I will always like the green water!!! But if we don't try the stick free, clear blue water now and again, how will we ever appreciate what we really have???:smiley36:

maverick
12-08-2009, 02:40
Right on Navy!!

navyhmc
12-08-2009, 03:41
I need to find some people my age that dive and do a quick road trip to Florida or some where over a spring break. Not diving in the winter is gonna drive me crazy.

Yeah, I'd say "ROAD TRIP" but me in your group would be the equivalent of Chick Kyptonite! :smilie39:

snagel
12-08-2009, 04:25

:smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: I will always like the green water!!! But if we don't try the stick free, clear blue water now and again, how will we ever appreciate what we really have???:smiley36:

Spoken like a true Muck Diver. You have my vote for Mucker of the Year!