PDA

View Full Version : Bali: best wreck dives?

Ascanio1
12-06-2009, 07:17
Hi to everyone! My name is Tommaso, I'm Italian, living in Japan, with about 20 dives experience. I am a consultant but I used to be a photographer (Fashion). I am new to the Forum and so I apologize if I'm braking any riles or asking really retarded or already asked questions!

So...

I am going to Bali from Dec 13 for 10 days. I will stay at the Bali St. Regis 5 days and the Bali Bulgari for another 5.

Can you please reccommend the best wreck dives?

Thank you in advance for your time and advices! Arigatou!

Tommaso

chinacat46
12-06-2009, 08:05
I'd recommend the USAT Liberty for the marine life. The wreck itself is pretty much destroy though.

CompuDude
12-07-2009, 01:03
The Liberty Wreck in Tulamben and the Japanese Fishing Boat wreck in Amed. No doubt whatsoever. Great wrecks.

Travelnsj
12-07-2009, 09:59
Thumbs up for the Liberty wreck have not done the Japanese wreck but heard good things.

CompuDude
12-07-2009, 15:28
Thumbs up for the Liberty wreck have not done the Japanese wreck but heard good things.

Liberty wreck is the better of the two, by far, but the fishing boat is quite nice as well. They're close (maybe 1/2 hr apart?) so it's nice to do both if you have time. If you were to only choose one, though, definitely the Liberty wreck.