PDA

View Full Version : Mares Nemo Sport computer

mermoose
12-07-2009, 20:18
I am considering purchasing this computer. My Sunnto Mosquito went kookoo then flooded.The only thing I know about this unit that I don't like, is it calls for having a dealer change the battery(to keep warranty in tact). I don't have an LDS. I live in So. Ky and usually shop at Scubatoys, not very convenient for a simple battery change.
Also I like to keep an extra battery for the computer when I travel in case of emergency. Anyway, I would like to know anything anyone knows about this unit. There are no reviews available anywhere I looked so far.
A small wrist unit is important to me, I don't dive Nitrox as of yet. Don't really intend to but you never know. And I don't want to have to do math while while I'm on vacation, so I want my 3 mln SS, BT , SI and all that stuff.Budget is not the biggest deal, but I always want the best possible buy I can get. Don't we all?? :smiley2:

CWSWine
12-07-2009, 20:30
If it was me I would get this one on the Zeagle 30% off deal..

Zeagle N2ition 3 Nitrox Wrist Computer reviews and discounts, Zeagle (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ZeagleN2ition3NitroxWristCom puter)

Great computer with room to grow. Plus with the larger display it easy on the eyes.

mermoose
12-07-2009, 22:41
Thanks for the input. I'll look into it further. The Oceanic Atom 2 has gotten my attention. Any comments on that one?

Travman
01-06-2010, 17:00
Mares will have a similar conservatism factor to the suunto, but the oceanic is on the complete opposite end of the scale. They are very liberal. So it depends what you are after in the algorithm.