PDA

View Full Version : New Member - Hello

mmcguire2002
12-13-2009, 17:46
Greetings all. I have been certified for 19 years, but only dive 1 to 2 times a year and always on resort dives. I am purchasing all new equipment and a dive computer and plan on getting more active in diving regularly and locally.

I live in the Los Angeles area, am an avid boater and spend a lot of time in Catalina. I'm looking forward to being more active in this sport.

Best Regards,

Michael McGuire

Splitlip
12-13-2009, 19:57
Hey Michael.

Welcome. (from the right coast)

mmcguire2002
12-13-2009, 20:43
Hey Michael.

Thanks Tim. I use a similar style chat forum for boating and have found it to be very useful. I hope to garner the same benefits here. From your experience, are most posters from east coast, west coast, or somewhere in between?

MHM

mrm777
12-13-2009, 23:34
Welcome Michael....yep, yer gonna like it here, nice folks all around.~

Splitlip
12-14-2009, 05:37
Hey Michael.

Thanks Tim. I use a similar style chat forum for boating and have found it to be very useful. I hope to garner the same benefits here. From your experience, are most posters from east coast, west coast, or somewhere in between?

MHM

Most members are from points in between, but the forum has a nice mix of people with a range of experiences. One of the friendlier forums.

jugglematt
12-14-2009, 12:42
welcome

the great thing about being a diver and owning a boat is

when you gain more confidence you can take yourself and others out for a dive in your boat , save a bundle on dive shop boat dives .

at first perhaps tag along with others who are confident / competent

Regards
Matt

Squidly
12-14-2009, 17:05
welcome!