PDA

View Full Version : should i do it



chewyjr15
09-02-2007, 17:30
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/spo/412198867.html

Flatliner
09-02-2007, 17:34
Not bad but I would hagle with them a bit. I watch the OC craigslist a lot as my brother lives there and that is about the going rate. If they are fresh hydro not a bad deal, (if you want steel 72s) if they are on their last year, I might wait.

chewyjr15
09-02-2007, 17:39
id rather steel 100 or al 80 but i thought having one may not hurt

JahJahwarrior
09-02-2007, 19:41
If they are wthin 2 years of last hydro, offer to buy two for $120. If they are out of vip, offer to buytwo for $100. You'll be able to resell them for about the same, their used pricedoesn't drop much.....

CrzyJay456
09-02-2007, 19:56
if you want steel 100's... then dont settle for 72's. you want 100's, look for 100's.

Capt Hook
09-02-2007, 20:27
$50 to $65 is about right.

Manny-R
09-02-2007, 20:40
i think if you really NEED tanks now, go ahead and get em, but check the hydro and VIP. if you can hold off, look for something you really want. you mentioned steel 100's... well if you can hold off till you find some, then why not hold off.
you should also run into al80's pretty often, just keep an eye out for em

chewyjr15
09-02-2007, 20:42
thanks right now im seeing if i can get an al 80 for 90 bucks 3 years out of hydro and current viz

BSea
09-02-2007, 20:52
I'm sure it varies from location to location, but $50 is the going rate around here for a tank in current hydro with at least 3 years left.

chewyjr15
09-02-2007, 22:15
yea bit I live in california everything is more expensive

finflippers
09-02-2007, 22:29
With the discounts here on ST plus the gift certificates offered here you can get and alum 80 almost as cheap.
http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=AL80
149.95
-14.99 (10%)
-10.00 (GC)
-50.00 (GC)
------------
74.96 + shipping

chewyjr15
09-03-2007, 01:02
yes but im going ot be putting my GC towords my package purchase

somewhereinla
09-03-2007, 02:15
Pretty sweet deal