PDA

View Full Version : FS: DUI FLX50/50 Drysuit

ScubaJW
09-02-2007, 20:08
I am selling my drysuit (DUI FLX50/50) because I have moved back to the south from New York. So drysuit is no longer needed. I loved this drysuit and hate for it to go but would rather someone to be able to use the drysuit.

My drysuit is in good condition, no leaks anywhere except left wrist area, there is a leak but silicone glue can be added, then you will be good to dive. This is divable anyway with small leak.

It has SI system which is removable gloves or latex wrist seals. Can be changed to current zipseals glove system or etc, up to you. Rockboots is included, the size is 7. It has 2 side pockets and 1 knife pocket on 1 side pocket.

It was well-taken care of. I used wax for zipper and silicone for latex seals.

I am 5'5", 120lbs. This will fit between 5'4" to 5'6", 110lbs to ~135lbs.

By the way, my drysuit is year of 2001 version. It's Signature Series, so it was worth more than $2500 brand new.

Asking price: $650. Buyer pay shipping, $25. Insurance is optional.

FyVe
09-09-2007, 21:20
hehe that's a pretty crazy lookin drysuit. not for my type of diving though. :) all florida for me so far.

ScubaJW
09-11-2007, 15:37
hehe that's a pretty crazy lookin drysuit. not for my type of diving though. :) all florida for me so far.

Some people who live in FL use the drysuit for cave diving. Never know if you become interested in becoming a cave diver and you will understand why they are using the drysuit. The springs are ~72 degrees year round and it gets chilly when you are in the water for a long period of time. :) I will never become interested in cave diving, though.

jorbar1551
09-14-2007, 18:38
if only i was a little smaller or else i would buy this.

ScubaJW
10-23-2007, 10:19
The drysuit is still available. It would be a perfect Christmas gift!!

bubbles
11-28-2007, 20:53
Haven't been on the forum for awhile. Did you sell your suit? If not, what size is it? Is it a Medium women's or is it a custom size?
Thanks,
Wendy

ScubaJW
11-29-2007, 00:28
Haven't been on the forum for awhile. Did you sell your suit? If not, what size is it? Is it a Medium women's or is it a custom size?
Thanks,
Wendy

Check your PM.