PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle drysuits no more?

MagnaBoxer
01-03-2010, 14:28
So after my recent 41 degree dive at Lake Murray I've been looking over the features of the various drysuit manufacturers in attempt to educate myself. I see that ST sells both the Zeagle drysuit, as well as the Pinnacle drysuit line which is now owned by Zeagle. When I look on Zeagle's website however I find a link which takes the to the Pinnacle offerings and no Zeagle drysuits are mentioned. Has Zeagle phased out the production of their own line in favor of the Pinnacle drysuits? If so could the remaining Zeagle's be offered at closeout pricing sometime in the future?? :smiley24:

ScottZeagle
01-04-2010, 10:08
We are not stocking the older Zeagle suits. The acquisition of Pinnacle obviously made us go in that direction, but we can still get you a Zeagle suit, if you want one.

There may be a closeout of suits coming in the future, but not at this time...

Thanks,

Scott

MagnaBoxer
01-04-2010, 19:32
Thought as much. Since I have no experience with drysuit diving I'm planning on hitting Clear Springs this year to make some demo dives when White's and DUI are there (my schedule permitting). Would love to also try out a new Evo 2 or possibly Black Ice. Any thoughts to setting up a tour for demo dives on your DS line?