PDA

View Full Version : Clear Springs Summer Bash- Sept. 23rd

DevilDiver
09-03-2007, 11:10
Skill Workshops!! Treasure Hunt!! Prize Giveaways!!

Demo Latest Gear!! Dive With Staff !!(They can swim??)

Free Gear!! Free Food & Drinks!!:smiley20:

What a great wat to spend a Sunday!!

Who's planning to go? If you can make it out let everyone know and maybe we can put a face to the avatar. Post back and we can start a list.........:smiley36:

Any ideas or sugestions for the event?
Great ideas to have fun?
How can you find other members from the forum?

Black-Gorrilla
09-03-2007, 12:43
you Texas guys are so lucky!!!

when is the ST miami gonna open? then we can have these get togethers at the ocean!!

divechaplain-sara
09-03-2007, 12:52
I would feel lucky if they would plan them on days that I don't have to work. However, it seems like everytime they have one of these fun events, it is on the weekend I work. It feels real unlucky to be in driving distance but never able to go.

Manny-R
09-03-2007, 15:56
call in sick

ertechsg
09-03-2007, 16:04
ck this (http://forum.scubatoys.com/showthread.php?t=2377) thread out about the party

divechaplain-sara
09-03-2007, 17:18
call in sick

If I did that I would wind up being physically sick from guilt.

Manny-R
09-03-2007, 19:48
then say ur mother in law fell down some stairs, and hit her head, and you cant make it... that should do.
that's what mothers in law are for right?

bobstire
09-05-2007, 17:18
I want to attend this great event but I am still trying to find a dive buddy for it. I am and new diver but am very comfortable at CSSP. Any takers? dall1_tx_man1@yahoo.com

CrzyJay456
09-05-2007, 18:26
go even without a buddy. you'll run into someone there for sure!

DevilDiver
09-05-2007, 19:53
I want to attend this great event but I am still trying to find a dive buddy for it. I am and new diver but am very comfortable at CSSP. Any takers? dall1_tx_man1@yahoo.com

There is 100+ expected for the event. The scubadillo's will be out as well. If you join a dive club you can always have someone to dive with....:smiley20:

PlatypusMan
09-05-2007, 22:18

I put in for the time off of my day job, but that remains to be seen. If I'm there and free, I'll be happy to dive with you per my sig line.

bobstire
09-06-2007, 09:13

I put in for the time off of my day job, but that remains to be seen. If I'm there and free, I'll be happy to dive with you per my sig line.
Thank you, PlatypusMan ! That would be great.
Congratulations on the engagement.

PlatypusMan
09-06-2007, 11:57

Who got engaged?

bobstire
09-06-2007, 13:57

Who got engaged?
Thursday evening, the night before he gets married to the Force of Nature known variously as WreckWench, The Commish and Kamala our very own Bill Routh aka OTWDiver is feted at his very own Happy Hour!!!! And, so will Kamala!!!!!

Oops I read this on SD the other day and my memory of it was you and WreckWench my bad and I hope OTWDiver doesn’t see this lol.

My bad

ertechsg
09-06-2007, 15:01
[quote=DevilDiver;45551
There is 100+ expected for the event. The scubadillo's will be out as well. If you join a dive club you can always have someone to dive with....:smiley20:[/quote]
There goes any hope of viz good thing there will be hotdogs:smiley36:

woody
09-06-2007, 15:13

Who got engaged?
Thursday evening, the night before he gets married to the Force of Nature known variously as WreckWench, The Commish and Kamala our very own Bill Routh aka OTWDiver is feted at his very own Happy Hour!!!! And, so will Kamala!!!!!

Oops I read this on SD the other day and my memory of it was you and WreckWench my bad and I hope OTWDiver doesn’t see this lol.

My bad

Well he does have access to many sparkly things and he does wear that fine suit. So Who Knows!

nightdiver
09-13-2007, 12:31
I'm planning on being there and bringing my son.

Capt Hook
09-13-2007, 12:39
All this fun in Texas and I can't go!

Vercingetorix
09-13-2007, 17:01
I'll be there as a volunteer. I'll be wearing a ScubaDillo t-shirt and Catalina Divers Supply boonie hat

DevilDiver
09-18-2007, 12:27
Does anyone have a guess on how many will show up for the party?

ertechsg
09-18-2007, 12:33
If you quit telling everyone to come we can keep it to 6-8 people and split all the prizes and hotdogs:smilie39:

loudgonzo
09-18-2007, 12:43
I'll be there with my non diving wife, non diving son, and non diving daughter, so I'll also be looking for someone to dive with. Meanwhile, my non-diving family will be eating hot dogs, and waiting to claim my prize:comic11:.

DevilDiver
09-18-2007, 19:05
If you quit telling everyone to come we can keep it to 6-8 people and split all the prizes and hotdogs:smilie39:

Good point!! Maybe we should start a thread for people to guess how many will show...just for fun. The winner get's a free hotdog. Oh..all the hotdogs will be free!

ChefDvr
09-18-2007, 19:12
You sure there will be enough food?

DevilDiver
09-18-2007, 20:20
You sure there will be enough food?

Your the chef! :smilie40:

loudgonzo
09-20-2007, 10:56
Which pavilion is ST's? Do I go right or left after checking in?

Illini_Fan
09-20-2007, 11:01
go the right -- their pavilion is the last one before the "road closed" sign. The have a large container crate next to the pavilion

PlatypusMan
09-20-2007, 11:09
go the right -- their pavilion is the last one before the "road closed" sign. The have a large container crate next to the pavilion

You'll know it's the right container when you hear the loud banging from inside, indicating that this is where they locked Joe up. :smiley8:

Vercingetorix
09-20-2007, 12:01

Good point!! Maybe we should start a thread for people to guess how many will show...just for fun. The winner get's a free hotdog. Oh..all the hotdogs will be free!Rather, lets start a rumor/thread that it's cancelled. We'll be the only to show...prizes...prizes...prizes...all for us.

Only downside: it will be obvious who the culprit is when the DataMask is...uh..."borrowed".

loudgonzo
09-20-2007, 12:26

You'll know it's the right container when you hear the loud banging from inside, indicating that this is where they locked Joe up. :smiley8:

Thanks!

ertechsg
09-20-2007, 12:29
Thats what i' m talking about Rick

DevilDiver
09-20-2007, 12:42
Are people still planning to print out thier avatars for the drawing?

Illini_Fan
09-20-2007, 12:55
I will (assuming it isn't canceled :) )

Can I print my on 3 x 5 foot plotter paper, I'm hoping that will increase my chances of winning

unclepooty
09-20-2007, 12:57
I've got mine. It's even a peel and stick

loudgonzo
09-20-2007, 12:58

Can I print my on 3 x 5 foot plotter paper, I'm hoping that will increase my chances of winning

my avatar is a picture of my son, I'm thinking if I carry him propped up on my shoulders, it'll increase my chances...:smiley30:

loudgonzo
09-20-2007, 12:58
I'll make sure he's wearing the same Waldo shirt he has on

ertechsg
09-20-2007, 13:19
ok what did i miss about this?

dallasdivergirl
09-20-2007, 13:19

I will just have to use my screen name since I changed my avatar today (again).

DevilDiver
09-20-2007, 13:38
ok what did i miss about this?

Here you go........... Since I'm out it should increase your chances.:smiley20:
__________________________________________________ ____________

Here's an idea... tell me if you like this. Everyone print off 2 pictures of your avatar... write you screen name on it... pin it to your shirt. Take the other copy with your name, bring it in and we will have a box where you drop it off. Anyone wearing their tag, can drop their avatar and name into the box and at the end of the day we will have a drawing and give away a prize only to one of the folks who is a board member.

Any board member (other than devildiver - he made fun of me in another post) will be eligible.

Sound good?