PDA

View Full Version : Anyone gonna be down first week in Feb.

SYOTABUCS
01-22-2010, 19:59
I know Firstdive is going to be. Just wondering if anyone else on here is going to be on the island Jan. 30 - Feb. 7.

Diving with ScubaMau and staying at Villa Blanca
Randy

firstdive2005
01-24-2010, 02:36
Hi Randy! Excited yet?

Staying Park Royal, diving with Scubamaucozumel. Scuba Mau Cozumel (http://www.scubamaucozumel.com/)

DevilDiver
01-24-2010, 07:45
Hey guy's...

I will be at the Baracuda Jan 31st-Feb 4th. Let's pick a spot a hook up for some beers. :smiley20:

firstdive2005
01-25-2010, 11:35
Hey guy's...

I will be at the Baracuda Jan 31st-Feb 4th. Let's pick a spot a hook up for some beers. :smiley20:
Were just up the street then, so stay online and we can maybe flip an internet coin, who goes where. The Palapita is a neat spot to have a sud. Right at Villa Blanca. Baracuda is cool too. Who are you blowing bubbles with? I'll look for your boat. And when I see one of them I'll just yell for Devildiver.:smiley20:

DevilDiver
01-25-2010, 11:56
Hey guy's...

Were just up the street then, so stay online and we can maybe flip an internet coin, who goes where. The Palapita is a neat spot to have a sud. Right at Villa Blanca. Baracuda is cool too. Who are you blowing bubbles with? I'll look for your boat. And when I see one of them I'll just yell for Devildiver.:smiley20:

:smiley36: We will be with Dive Paradise (on site), came with the package. I have never dove with them out of all of the times I have been down there, guess it's their turn.

I have stayed at Villa Blanca and know the Palpapita well. If you want to meet there say Mon or Tues around 7pm or so, if you have another suggestion put it out there.

mcr0112
01-26-2010, 04:21
Devildiver; we used Dive Paradise last year and they were great. Had no problems at all. Wish I could join ya'll

bigman241
01-26-2010, 06:21
your a month of for me. I am heading down the 4th to when ever in march. Thinking 12 but hoping for the 15. As no travel DAYs when your flying instead of driving.

DevilDiver
01-27-2010, 11:18
I have stayed at Villa Blanca and know the Palpapita well. If you want to meet there say Mon or Tues around 7pm or so, if you have another suggestion put it out there.

Sooooo, what do you say? Are we on? :smilie40:

firstdive2005
01-28-2010, 00:27

I'll be night diving every night from the shore so that works for me. I think Randy can handle the walk over there. If you want to do some shore dives with me let me know I'll grab a tank. kev

DevilDiver
01-28-2010, 07:31

I'll be night diving every night from the shore so that works for me. I think Randy can handle the walk over there. If you want to do some shore dives with me let me know I'll grab a tank. kev

:smiley32:That would be great, if it's OK can we leave some dry clothes in your room to change into?

You want to mark it down for Tues? What time would you plan to hit the water?

-Shawn