PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Wade

ashcoal
02-03-2010, 13:12
I had the pleasure of dropping into ScubToys at lunch today and good a good look aroud the place. They're not kidding when they say they have gear stuffed to the rafters! Wade helped me out, answered a bunch of my noob questions and was very pleasant and informative (and didn't push the more expensive equipment). Its nice to meet a guy who has your interest at heart and wanted to make sure that the equipment I got was right for me. I just wanted to say thanks Wade and keep up the good work.

bigman241
02-05-2010, 19:08
Ya he is a great guy. I have been talking with him setting up my package. He truly does have your interest in heart.
I had the pleasure of dropping into ScubToys at lunch today and good a good look aroud the place. They're not kidding when they say they have gear stuffed to the rafters! Wade helped me out, answered a bunch of my noob questions and was very pleasant and informative (and didn't push the more expensive equipment). Its nice to meet a guy who has your interest at heart and wanted to make sure that the equipment I got was right for me. I just wanted to say thanks Wade and keep up the good work.

Long Island Diver
02-07-2010, 14:32
I wish I lived close enough to visit their showroom. :( I'd love to go in there and have a look around. Maybe they'll open up a new location in New York? I hope so. :)