PDA

View Full Version : thanks wade.

bigman241
02-10-2010, 16:07
I want to say thanks to wade and everyone at ST. Everything shipped except for the ranger which is being custom made to my size by zeagle and the watch was they where out of. Charged today and shipped today. :smiley20: Hopefully it will be here friday but I am thinking monday.
Wade spent alot of time checking everything getting a package price and I ended up saving about ALOT I got everything for what my lds wanted for fins,mask,snorkel,computer,reg, and bc.
I can not wait to hit the water.

bigman241
02-10-2010, 16:09
OHH I forgot scott and the zeagle gang for custom making me a zeagle ranger ltd

Vercingetorix
02-11-2010, 07:18
OHH I forgot scott and the zeagle gang for custom making me a zeagle ranger ltdThe last time Scott made a custom job for a forum member, he took pictures and they were posted to the forum. It was pretty cool to watch the progress from sheets of material to finished BCD.

PM him if you're interested

dkh6070
02-11-2010, 07:22

Bigman, As many questions, research and inquiries you have made, that says a lot if you came full circle to ST and still feel you received the best service along with the best price. Who said you can't have both?:smiley32:

bigman241
02-11-2010, 07:27
I think I did. Sure I could have went leisure pro and bought scubapro stuff without a warrenty or went super cheap. But I think St gave me a great deal and service I have never seen anywhere. :smiley32:

Bigman, As many questions, research and inquiries you have made, that says a lot if you came full circle to ST and still feel you received the best service along with the best price. Who said you can't have both?:smiley32: