PDA

View Full Version : No laughing matter

kalokairi
09-04-2007, 00:41
Why is it that when guys fart they think it is funny? It is like a competition to them to see who can rip the best one. It is funny to watch them sometimes too, they bring that leg up like a baseball pitcher croutch down a little and then push one out as hard as the can. Don't even get me started on the dutch oven! But seriously can't they do it around other men and keep it that way? I will tell you something funny my husband farts all the time and then blames it on the cat.

Cheddarchick
09-04-2007, 05:37
Poor Cat

ScubaJenn81
09-04-2007, 06:31
I am sure they do it to, but I am pretty sure that most mothers/fathers do not allow little girls to get away with that, but little boys do it all the time. I do not get it at all.

Queen
09-04-2007, 08:05
My brother does it and it is revolting. He laughs each and every time like it's a new game he invented. Gross.

dallasdivergirl
09-04-2007, 09:37
I think farting is funny but I try not to be too public about it.

I have four nephews & I don't want to be in trouble with my sisters for encouraging them.

My dad, of course, tries to teach them all sorts of things about how to play off a fart.

Charlotte Smith
09-04-2007, 10:22
Nothing like them shopping with you and farting and walking away to make it look like you did it!

Osprey
09-04-2007, 12:15
After working in a vet office and having some really nasty puppy gas flowing... human gas just isn't that bothersome... LOL

Vercingetorix
09-04-2007, 17:34
Why is it that when guys fart they think it is funny? It is like a competition to them to see who can rip the best one. If you will permit a guy to enter this conversation, I might shed some light.

Answer: because it is taboo and offends you ladies greatly. It is a way to jerk your chain, and it is shared by others guys who know it's jerking your chain as well.

Were there no reaction, the fun...like the gas...would pass.

Buc Chick
09-04-2007, 18:15
After working in a vet office and having some really nasty puppy gas flowing... human gas just isn't that bothersome... LOL

Osprey, at least you can let one rip and blame it on the puppies:smiley2:!

scuba Widow
09-04-2007, 20:46

How true! You pretty much get used to anything after you have smelled anal glands being expressed. I have worked for a vet for a couple years now and that is the worst smell ever.

Osprey
09-05-2007, 12:39
Buc- LOL anyone in the office probably could! Dirty little pups!

Widow- Man you nailed it! I swear that smell just sticks with you all day, ugghh!! Or boils?? Stinky!!

mike_s
09-05-2007, 13:38
Like women don't fart?

maybe you don't lift your leg and yell "wooo hoooo!!!" but we all know that sometimes you have to pop BEAN-O like it was Tic-Tac's! :smilie39: