PDA

View Full Version : WOW



bigman241
02-13-2010, 19:12
How many of you guys bought big packages from scubatoys and where more then happy with the deal. I sat down and figured just how much I saved and was far more then happy. SO I got wondering how many of you guys are in the same boat with me. I have never got such a deal on anything. Heck when I traded my truck in they gave me 2k more then I paid and I still feel scubatoys and wade gave me a better deal then the car lot did.

Also if it is ok and I will not get in trouble someone let me know it is ok and I will tell you the total I saved and the % it was. But I do not want to break a writen or unwriten rule.

FishFood
02-13-2010, 19:20
How many of you guys bought big packages from scubatoys

Generally, we don't speak of Larry's big package :smiley5:

navyhmc
02-13-2010, 19:28
Rule one of Scuba Toys: Don't talk about the packages.

Rule two of Scuba Toys: Don't talk about the packages.

Rule three of Scuba Toys: Don't talk about the packages.

Rule four of Scuba Toys: Don't talk about YOUR package!!!!! :smiley11: :smilie39:

Vercingetorix
02-14-2010, 07:35
Fishfood and Navy, I'm proud of my package...that I got from ScubaToys. Wanna see it?

Bigg_Budd
02-14-2010, 07:48
no package checks, please.

Lulubelle
02-14-2010, 08:29
Please, please, please, don't talk about your packages guys. The subject has already been thoroughly covered and most of us are still trying to forget about it.

http://forum.scubatoys.com/man-laws-forum/22432-under-wetsuit-wear-guys-xl-junk.html :smiley11:

bigman241
02-14-2010, 08:59
Thanks guys and gals I thought it was a no no.

SEMO Scuba
02-14-2010, 10:24
I got my package before I knew about Scuba Toys. I think I got shorted!:smiley19:


Uh, I mean I think I paid too much.

bigman241
02-14-2010, 14:36
You could always buy a second package.
I got my package before I knew about Scuba Toys. I think I got shorted!:smiley19:


Uh, I mean I think I paid too much.

Okc_diver
02-14-2010, 18:04
I am planning on having my package upgraded:smiley36:

bigman241
02-14-2010, 19:20
ya I am going to see what larry will give me for my custom ranger ltd on a custom wicked. Even though it has not been shipped yet and not even wet. Heck zeagle is properly still making it. :smiley5: :smiley36::smiley19::smiley5:. I want my ranger ltd :smiley19::smiley19::smiley19: But everything else will be on the **** brown truck here tomorrow.
I am planning on having my package upgraded:smiley36:

SEMO Scuba
02-14-2010, 20:00
I am planning on having my package upgraded:smiley36:


Can you do that?:wrbanana:

Splitlip
02-14-2010, 20:01
I am planning on having my package upgraded:smiley36:


Can you do that?:wrbanana:

We can always hope. :smiley20:

Okc_diver
02-14-2010, 22:22
I am planning on having my package upgraded:smiley36:


Can you do that?:wrbanana:

We can always hope. :smiley20:

If you have the money.....anything is possible!

Recon
02-14-2010, 22:58
Look at Mr. Bobbit.. he had is package scaled back and then upgraded for a nominal charge... :ROFL: On a serious note for once in this thread, I buy 95% of my gear from ST... the other 5% is stuff that I custom make for myself, and it comes from home depot / lowes / ace hardware. I have purchased a couple of things from Criagslist / ebay and SORELY regret that choice....

~Recon

bigman241
02-15-2010, 07:17
Ya I checked craigslist and most of the local stuff was way old way used or to high. One guy wants 800 bucks for the cheaper oceanic stuff. it was like 2or3 years old and used alot. I think the reg he had was like 200 bucks new and it only had the bc reg cheap gauge setup and a old tank from the late 80s or early 90s can not remember which
Look at Mr. Bobbit.. he had is package scaled back and then upgraded for a nominal charge... :ROFL: On a serious note for once in this thread, I buy 95% of my gear from ST... the other 5% is stuff that I custom make for myself, and it comes from home depot / lowes / ace hardware. I have purchased a couple of things from Criagslist / ebay and SORELY regret that choice....

~Recon

scubaman450
06-09-2010, 09:50
Hey dude My tanks are from the late 70's and 80's there not old! there well seasond and they know me.