PDA

View Full Version : double charges.

bigman241
02-17-2010, 13:43
I have a issue and am wondering if anyone else has had this or if my bank is truely stupied like I think is the issue.
I checked my online banking and it showed neg balance. Went to the bank and they say scubatoys hit me for 168 today and has a hold for 180:smiley13:. Which is odd since the three charges I had where 3240, 49.99, 13.99 Odd I thought. I normally would blame it on the retailer I just do not see scubatoys doing that. I called wade and he checked and had there billing dept check and they only show the three I knew or which where 3240, 49.99 and 13.99. Thought I would check and see if any of you had a issue with a double charge or off charge amount. The only thing I could think it would be was the watch I ordered was on back order but it was priced and paid for in the 3240 package. Seems to me it is the bank but I thought I would ask.

CWSWine
02-17-2010, 17:50
Over last 60 days we have had about 10 customers double charged and we track it down the credit card processing companies. We were told there is a nation wide network upgrade/software change going on to improve customer security and make the network more efficiency. Discover card is being integrated into the Visa/Master Charge network instead of being a stand-alone processor so most of ours double charges were Discover cards. It neither the retailer’s fault nor the banks it's the middle guys fault but sure make the customers mad and can’t blame them.

bigman241
02-17-2010, 18:00
I see it was more a random charge 168 and some change. When wade had no idea we called the bank and oddly enough the woman could not find it again. I should know more tomorrow. I figured it was something stupid
Over last 60 days we have had about 10 customers double charged and we track it down the credit card processing companies. We were told there is a nation wide network upgrade/software change going on to improve customer security and make the network more efficiency. Discover card is being integrated into the Visa/Master Charge network instead of being a stand-alone processor so most of ours double charges were Discover cards. It neither the retailerís fault nor the banks it's the middle guys fault but sure make the customers mad and canít blame them.