PDA

View Full Version : another forum

sterlinghe92
02-18-2010, 17:24
has anybody been to the scuba board forum?

is it good?

I know it looks the same as this one haha

Vercingetorix
02-18-2010, 17:42
yes. Most of us are members on both forums

Rileybri
02-18-2010, 18:11
yes frequently
is it good?
I find its a great resource for finding very specific information. Has a much "harsher" dogma.
I know it looks the same as this one haha
Don't judge a book by its cover. post two identically obvious questions on each board and see what happens.......

SEMO Scuba
02-18-2010, 19:14
I read both forums. This one is much more fun.

sterlinghe92
02-18-2010, 20:19
The other had alot more threads up on the recents but I like this one better personally

Splitlip
02-18-2010, 21:02

is it good?

Do a search!

sterlinghe92
02-18-2010, 21:05

is it good?

Do a search!

For what?!

Splitlip
02-18-2010, 21:21
it is one of my pet peaves on SB.

A noob comes in and asks a question, and the bullies tell him to do a search.

I've gotten into a lot pissing contests with them.

I am over there often though. A lot of good information to be had.

sterlinghe92
02-18-2010, 21:45
I noticed that! I hate it!!! They wouldn't haves a job if they didn't ask

ScottZeagle
02-19-2010, 08:06
9 posts and no mention of a BP/W????

You guys are slipping!!!

:D

Rileybri
02-19-2010, 08:15

You guys are slipping!!!

He has not asked about BC's yet.....Yet.........:smiley2:

sterlinghe92
02-19-2010, 08:25
Have already asked by Bp/w. Questions haha

greylion
02-19-2010, 08:26

You guys are slipping!!!

:smilie39::smilie39: How about it!

bigman241
02-19-2010, 15:22
What bp/w would you guys recommend. One made by zeagle being how they are the worldest greats bc shop.
Scott does that get my ranger made in the wicked colors. lol
I started on scubaboard. A member there sent me to scubatoys for gear and honestly I joined for the 10% when I found out they had the best gear and price. I quickly grew to love scubatoys and the forum and when the some but not all the scuba board members all but ran me off I just stayed here and honestly have not posted on scubaboard in a real long time. not sure I ever will again. Why would I when all the good smart guys are here. heck you got larry, scott from zeagle, all the top of the line forum members I could not start naming you guys because I would leave someone out.

Rileybri
02-19-2010, 15:48
What bp/w would you guys recommend. One made by zeagle being how they are the worldest greats bc shop.
I started on scubaboard. A member there sent me to scubatoys for gear and honestly I joined for the 10% when I found out they had the best gear and price. I quickly grew to love scubatoys and the forum and when the some but not all the scuba board members all but ran me off I just stayed here and honestly have not posted on scubaboard in a real long time. not sure I ever will again. Why would I when all the good smart guys are here. heck you got larry, scott from zeagle, all the top of the line forum members I could not start naming you guys because I would leave someone out.

Later all im off to the "other board"!! :smiley36:

Tassie Diver
02-19-2010, 15:48
I gave up on Scubaboard. I like the friendlier nature of Scubatoys.

bigman241
02-19-2010, 17:39
Well dam if your going to act like that guess I will go to the act like that I am off to the "www.hateRileybriforum.com" :smiley36::smiley36::smiley36::smiley36::smiley36: good luck over there. LEt me find my scubaboard sign in real quick

bigman241
02-19-2010, 17:51
I hope your happy you just got me to long in to the dam site. :smiley19: Though I keep myself from posting I could swear I could see larry on my screen shaking his middle finger at me. :smilie39: Though I emailed an instructor looking for a bc for a 3xl guy and told him zeagle was custom making me a ranger and to buy it from scubatoys. Ohhh larry just left my screen giving me the thumbs up for returning.

Edit
See you ass hole I just posted there for the first time since aug. I posted in the training section letting them know I was 2 weeks out and had bought my gear. Figure I will see how the respond and if they remember me. Might go back. Heck then I can ask a question here and there. Twice the answers. lol :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: :smilie39::smilie39:

Honestly I did not post because I was afriad of how bad they would rip into me.

IrishSquid
02-20-2010, 18:57
Do a search!
:smilie39: :smilie39:

Splitlip
02-20-2010, 20:56
Kid did not get it.

I was all conflicted there for a miinute.:)

rawalker
02-21-2010, 00:24
Even if you like a BP&W, god help you if you find a brand other than DSS or if you disagree with what Tobin suggests you use.
Oh and in his case the customer is rarely correct.

Splitlip
02-21-2010, 07:08
Even if you like a BP&W, god help you if you find a brand other than DSS or if you disagree with what Tobin suggests you use.

I've seen him slam his own customers for asking questions on the forum he already "answered".
:smiley36:

IrishSquid
02-21-2010, 07:33
I have a DSS bp/w, therefore I AM! :smiley36:

bigman241
02-21-2010, 09:16
wow I thought everyone liked dss. you learn something everyday.

Splitlip
02-21-2010, 11:26
It's Tobin's internet attitude I don'e care for.

inventor
02-21-2010, 11:32
Just registered on Scuba Board. Wasn't able to previously, apparently three people use my Yahoo e-mail(?). Haven't been flamed yet, but it's only been 10n minutes and two posts. I'm sure I'll get around to some a**hattery over there soon.:smiley20:

bigman241
02-21-2010, 11:45
Ya He seemed alittle rude in emails when I talked to him but ok on the phone. At the time I was just looking at what I wanted. I just asked what he recommend and told him I would let him know if thats the way it went.
It's Tobin's internet attitude I don'e care for.

Splitlip
02-21-2010, 11:46
It really is a great resource.

Splitlip
02-21-2010, 11:50
Oh, and if you have balls, post "I'm a noob.Splits or paddles?".

bigman241
02-21-2010, 16:40
Might do that for the hell of it. :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:
Oh, and if you have balls, post "I'm a noob.Splits or paddles?".

in_cavediver
02-22-2010, 15:59

I only post there to sell items. ST is much friendlier and I like that.

comet24
02-22-2010, 16:20

I only post there to sell items. ST is much friendlier and I like that.

That's funny my only post over there in months was over the weekend to sell some extra stuff. That was even a PIA. To many sub forums for selling different items. I had a wetsuit, wing and other things.