PDA

View Full Version : That just ant right.

bigman241
02-19-2010, 17:33
Due to a communication error with wade. Well mainly my fault but anyway. I got the dc1000 camera only and not the elite kit. Wade said he would sell it to me for what would end up being the same cost even if it all came togather. :smiley20: I paid for it at like 5pm figured it would go out monday since scubatoys is so fast. I got home from retriveing some tools we loaned out and it seemed the guy most have thought they were a gift I check my email and see a email from scubatoys saying it was sent today :smiley5::smiley5:. I thought it was a joke at first but it really went out. sure being friday ups will not do anything till monday but dam I guess they wanted to get it out before I wanted to upgrade or something.

:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:
With this kind of service I am wondering if scubatoys is traded publicly because I think that is one obamaproof stock.

:smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: :smiley20::smiley20::smiley20::smiley20: another big thumbs up to larry,wade and the gang.

din
02-19-2010, 17:53
dude, you need to chill with all the obama stuff.

Splitlip
02-19-2010, 18:01
:smiley36:

bigman241
02-19-2010, 18:35
why is that. I hear enough bush jokes. ohhh do not forget the palin jokes. It was meant as a joke not so much a reference of the job he is or is not doing. Hey maybe I voted for him :smiley31:

din
02-19-2010, 19:02
I don't appreciate any politics in my diving. :D I get enough of both sides on the knife forums I go to, it's just nice to have ST be politics free.

Rileybri
02-19-2010, 19:05
I don't appreciate any politics in my diving. :D I get enough of both sides on the knife forums I go to, it's just nice to have ST be politics free.

You obviously were not around ST during the elections!

din
02-19-2010, 19:07
no sir, I have taken a few sabbaticals from the internet entirely just to cover my six when I know things are gonna get hot.

bigman241
02-19-2010, 22:23
LOL sorry if I broke a unwriten rule. COuld be worst I could have used that middle name we were told was not ok to use. :smiley5:
The hunting forum I go to was jumping during the election. Put it gets boring talking about politics with people when 99% of them agree with you. Only argument I have heard about the man was weather to toss him out on his ass or out on his head. Not that I am saying he needs tossed out. More strapped to a rocket and blasted back th mafiaicago :smilie39:
Ok I will stop. But I think we need a politics forum at the bottom. no reason we can not argue there then get along everywhere else.

You obviously were not around ST during the elections!

emclean
02-22-2010, 08:10
But I think we need a politics forum at the bottom. no reason we can not argue there then get along everywhere else.
there is one.
Surface Interval (http://forum.scubatoys.com/surface-interval/)
Can't be underwater all the time. Use this scuba forum to decompress here with non scuba related topics.

scubastud
02-22-2010, 08:55
Only thing more boring than politic chat is gun chat.

Rileybri
02-22-2010, 09:51

No I think knife chat takes it to a whole new level of "ummmmm what?"!!!:smiley2:

dkh6070
02-22-2010, 10:19

No I think knife chat takes it to a whole new level of "ummmmm what?"!!!:smiley2:

LOL....I just dropped a quote on another thread about knives but agreed. Not to exciting to talk about.

emclean
02-22-2010, 13:44
you are just not not going to the right forums (or are not into collecing)

dkh6070
02-22-2010, 14:26

Nothing wrong with collecting guns and knives. If that is your topic of conversation at a social gathering, you must agree that you are in pretty small company.

Dive Rong
02-22-2010, 14:44

Nothing wrong with collecting guns and knives. If that is your topic of conversation at a social gathering, you must agree that you are in pretty small company.

Darn.... Just when I was thinking about starting a thread on the Kimber Grand Raptor! - DRg

bigman241
02-22-2010, 16:08
I would disagree. Some of our greatest leaders where gun collectors and hunters.
BOth bush's gun owners, president Reagen hunted and owned guns, most if not all of our founding fathers where gun owners and hunters. In the old days gun rights where normally not discussed as it was a given that all people understand they where a god given right not a right given and taken away by the government. I think you comment would be like a non diver wondering why we discuss diving so much.

You could be at a nat. NRA meeting and discuss knifes and guns with some of the most powerful people on both sides of the party lines.

Only thing more boring than politic chat is gun chat.you are just not not going to the right forums (or are not into collecing)

SEMO Scuba
02-23-2010, 08:15
I bet you might be surprised at the number of forum members here that own firearms. The boating forum that I read has a topic area specifically for gun chat.

bigman241
02-23-2010, 08:44
I think I would and would not. I think scuba, fishing, hunting and in that gun ownership goes togather. I read the other day like 85% of the country owns atleast one gun and something like 90% support the right. I think it is the reason we have not been hearing about gun bills in congress.
I bet you might be surprised at the number of forum members here that own firearms. The boating forum that I read has a topic area specifically for gun chat.

WASP7000
02-23-2010, 15:17

+1.

And nobody should tiptoe around obama (or anybody for that matter) lovers when it comes to insults/jokes. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and every president has been ridiculed by someone at some point. He's not the messiah, he's not God, don't get offended if someone doesn't like him because you do.

bigman241
02-23-2010, 15:37
I like you :smiley31:. I never got upset about the bush jokes heck even said a few in my time.

+1.

And nobody should tiptoe around obama (or anybody for that matter) lovers when it comes to insults/jokes. Everybody is entitled to an opinion and every president has been ridiculed by someone at some point. He's not the messiah, he's not God, don't get offended if someone doesn't like him because you do.

WASP7000
02-23-2010, 16:25
Same here, he's a goober sometimes. Even if you supported a politician, at some point they are going to do something you don't like, or a lot of things you don't like. I guess that's where voting comes in, you really vote for the one you dissagree with the least. :smiley36:

bigman241
02-24-2010, 07:09
Been a long time since I heard someone call someone else a goober. :smiley36:. It could have been bush and I would have still laughed. I think everyone makes mistakes I just think he is letting other people tell him what to do and not to do. Love him or hate him he went from being loved by 85% of people to having a lower approve rating then bush did at this point in his first term. SO I think it is clear he did something wrong. Could be worst we could have ron paul in there.
Same here, he's a goober sometimes. Even if you supported a politician, at some point they are going to do something you don't like, or a lot of things you don't like. I guess that's where voting comes in, you really vote for the one you dissagree with the least. :smiley36:

cgvmer
02-24-2010, 20:44
Hey and there are some Obama supporters that enjoy going to the range, we just don't try to shoot our buddies (Like some VP )

bigman241
02-25-2010, 08:44
lol I will give you that one. I think it was not intended though. One who hunts birds know it can happen. More so when your so called buddy walks ahead of the fire line and puts himself in the way of you and your bird. That is a big no no. Though dam ass should have paid attention as to what was between him and his gun. I still have no idea how they expected to hunt with 10 securect service agents and a truck full of camera men. About 6 months ago I saw a guy who had voted for obama and supported him locally had his obama 08 change sign at the range with him. I guess he was upset at the spending bills coming out of Washington. The sign never left the range. They all make mistakes some more then the last some less. Guess history will tell

Ohh for the gun owner obama supporters. How do you feel about him supporting a UN gun ban and registration???????????????????
Hey and there are some Obama supporters that enjoy going to the range, we just don't try to shoot our buddies (Like some VP )

emclean
02-25-2010, 08:49
but he shot a political laywer, what's wrong with that?

bigman241
02-25-2010, 13:32
:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: :smilie39:. I had read somewhere he was also a big lobbyist for some company. Chaney most not have cared for the bribe the guy offered him. :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: :smilie39:
Yes I am one of the right wing nuts that cling to his guns and religion ohh scuba take to and I said that. See I make fun of both sides

Hey and there are some Obama supporters that enjoy going to the range, we just don't try to shoot our buddies (Like some VP )but he shot a political laywer, what's wrong with that?

WASP7000
03-02-2010, 15:11

Now that's funny:smiley36:.

Ever see the movie "Harold and Kumar escape from guantanamo bay"? Funny stuff. Here's the scene: caution for strong language.
YouTube - Harold and Kumar 2 - President Bush (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kNKz7nqTdvs)