PDA

View Full Version : Sherwood Wisdom

rfreddo
09-04-2007, 10:59
I haven't seem much commentary on the Sherwood Wisdom line of computers. If anyone has had experience, good or bad, I'd love to see your thoughts.

Thank you!

rfreddo
09-05-2007, 12:17
I was also just given a Sherwood Awac-1 with SPG and compass. I'd like to use that setup as a clipped off backup if I go with an AI comuter, which is where I'm leaning. Pressure backup via analog gauge is intuitively more important than backup analog depth in my mind. Any thoughts?

rfreddo
09-05-2007, 12:23
I guess I should also ask for thoughts on using the Awac-1 as primary and saving the AI purchase for a later date. That would be a cheap solution as the Awac console already has an SPG and compass. I know the awac technology is a few years old, but can it be any worse than simply using a pure analog console?

Thanks again.

rfreddo
09-06-2007, 10:09
Should I take the deafening silence as an indication of a general dislike for the Sherwood products? :smiley5:

mpd525
09-06-2007, 17:29
I know alot of people swear by their Regs, but don't know much about their computers, other than that's what i'm renting is a sherwood computer but it's not the wisdom.