PDA

View Full Version : Dive Site!! Ii

mrbeast1414
02-27-2010, 19:56
Hey has anyone dove in Monterey California? Or, more specifically, in the Santa Cruz or Capitola area. If so, where was it and what was it like. I live in Los Altos and it is like an 1 and a half drive to Monterey to dive. Although, if there was a place in Capitola or Santa Cruz, that would be a lot more convenient. Thanks a lot for your input.

*note: I am 15 and I can't drive myself anywhere so time and distance and location is a big factor (my LDS only has trips like once or twice a month...)

navyhmc
02-28-2010, 01:34
Yo Beastman! Best advice I can give you as a younger diver: Get into a dive club! They are a great way to get a lot more dives as a young diver. Not to mention the older divers can teach you quite abit of stuff. I was in one and had the time of my life! Got to go to places I would never have dreamed of going and doing once in a lifetime dives, not to mention seeing places I would never have gone otherwise.

Not only have the old guys dove the places you want to go, but most will be happy to help you get there.

mrbeast1414
02-28-2010, 08:47
Yo Beastman! Best advice I can give you as a younger diver: Get into a dive club! They are a great way to get a lot more dives as a young diver. Not to mention the older divers can teach you quite abit of stuff. I was in one and had the time of my life! Got to go to places I would never have dreamed of going and doing once in a lifetime dives, not to mention seeing places I would never have gone otherwise.

Not only have the old guys dove the places you want to go, but most will be happy to help you get there.

Thanks that is a really good suggestion

dkh6070
03-01-2010, 11:04
........Not only have the old guys dove the places you want to go, but most will be happy to help you get there.

Your old, can you get me to Bali?

navyhmc
03-01-2010, 17:52
........Not only have the old guys dove the places you want to go, but most will be happy to help you get there.

For the right price! :smiley36:

dkh6070
03-02-2010, 06:53

For the right price! :smiley36:

<------12 years Navy, you know I don't have money. I have been stitched up 3 times by Navy Corpsman. Better than so called doctors in my book. The best thing is you know it is not money making decisions, only life and well being related.
:smiley20: