PDA

View Full Version : Spell Check???

snagel
03-06-2010, 08:03
Now, you guys/gals have me paranoid about spelling. I admit I'm not the worlds best at spelling, but give me some numbers and I'm on my home court.

This site does not have spell check....can it be uploaded somehow? I know I can use Word and cut and paste, but having it on the site would be great.

Snagel

terrys1991
03-06-2010, 08:16
I use fire fox and it has a built in spell check

DevilDiver
03-06-2010, 08:33
At the top right corner of the quick/advanced reply box you will see a button ABC with a check mark. Click this and it will ask if you would like to download ispell.

After download this will found under tools in your browser....

reactive
03-06-2010, 09:47
+1 for Firefox.. Its automatic, and you don't have to click anything unless you misspell a word. It works as you type sort of like Microsoft Word does.

Vercingetorix
03-06-2010, 12:09
At the top right corner of the quick/advanced reply box you will see a button ABC with a check mark. Click this and it will ask if you would like to download ispell.

After download this will found under tools in your browser....Thank you. I just downloaded and installed.
It is also available when you click the ABC button; you don't have to go to the Tools menu, except to set options.

Now, I kin spel me sum gude Inglish sintinces

snagel
03-06-2010, 18:46
Yep, found Ispell after I posted originally.

Snagel

thagar
03-09-2010, 20:37
I use Google chrome and it has automatic spell check too.

bigman241
03-15-2010, 20:07
FIREFOX FIREFOX FIREFOX did I mention FIREFOX. I love it I also spell like crab and get drilled for it from time to time ok more oftan thean not. SO if your any better then me you should be ok. I doubt your worst because I SUCKS AT SPEALING