PDA

View Full Version : Diving in Monterey

mrbeast1414
03-15-2010, 20:02
Had a great weekend of diving! 4 logged dives. Terrible conditions on Saturday but not too bad on Sunday. The viz was terrible for both days but I still had a great time! Saw a seal from 3 feet away and an otter (those thinks are scary up close!). CAn't wait to go back! Freakin school, now it's impossible to concentrate cuz I am thinking of diving too much! lol

navyhmc
03-15-2010, 22:33
Welcome to my high school years! Only I was in land locked Kansas. Though I did get a dive in before school when the weather was good. Not a great dive site, but I got wet.

fisheater
03-16-2010, 11:12
Yeah!!

How'd you like your new gear?

mrbeast1414
03-16-2010, 21:18
Yeah!!

How'd you like your new gear?

It was awesome. All worked very well. Except I had to switch out my BC like a few weeks ago because its lift was bad so I got a nice ScubaPro instead that is actually a much better BC:smiley20: haha. Thanks for all your help too!

mrbeast1414
03-16-2010, 21:21
Oh and by the way, fisheater (or anyone else), I am sure you have dove in Monterey but I was wondering wat ur favorite sites were? Over the weekend we dove at Breakwater san carlos beach but I really want to dive point loobos. I heard its amazing