PDA

View Full Version : Hello from DFW Texas

RedRattler
04-13-2010, 09:26
Hello all. I just finished my PADI Open Water course and became official on Sunday. I went to the CSSP out in Terrel for my open water 4 dives portion, which was my 1st experience in open water. While I thought the site was great (all be it still chilly) I can't wait to get out to the big blue to do some diving.

I have lurked through the sites a bit, and wanted to say thanks in advance for everyones input and directions. This looks like a great board and I hope to be a helpful contributor in the future.

DevilDiver
04-13-2010, 09:32
Welcome!

Hope to see you out at CSSP sometime this year....

What part of Texas are you from?

RedRattler
04-13-2010, 09:52
I live in Keller, but work between 2 site in Grapevine and Dallas.

I think I will head back out to CSSP once it warms up a bit. I did see an albino catfish, but that was the highlight of my aquatic life site-seeing on the dive.

We went down to the plane at the end of our 4th dive, but did not make it over to see Cisco the shark. I will definatly go visit him the next time I am at the lake.

DevilDiver
04-13-2010, 10:08
Sounds good, post when you plan to go.....

Recon
04-13-2010, 12:33
Waters getting warmer..... must to get wet..... must to dive....... must not spend more money on gear...... oh who am i kidding..... you can't take the money with you (it will get ruined in 80fsw... however, dive gear won't LOL)

~Recon

TwistedSister209
04-13-2010, 17:02
Welcome Red! Glad you are here!

I live about 30 minutes from CCSP--missed that catfish as well as Cisco.
Will go back when warmer!