PDA

View Full Version : Its on its way

Charles R
09-06-2007, 14:27
Yesterday I ordered my Dry suit as follows I caint wait till it gets here I will spend a few days in the pool (yes I meant to say days) then off to San Deigo dry and warm! and new dry gloves how fun its gonna be!:comic11:

1 Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry, LT
-latex seals
-Fixed HD Boot, 3XL
-installed Bellows Pocket w/Flap (2)
-installed Cuff Rings
-installed Balanced P-Valve, Left
1 Micro Fleece Set, XL
1 Bare T100 Polarwear Jumpsuit, LT
1 Bare Tech Zipper Hood, L
1 Si-Tech Dry Glove System, L

scubasamurai
09-06-2007, 14:32
cha ching hahahah enjoy my friend in dry comfort hahahah

mm_dm
09-06-2007, 14:50
Sounds like an awesome package. Take it slow, you're going to be experiencing buoyancy control all over again at first. Good luck!

MEL-DC Diver
09-06-2007, 15:16
Be sure to give us a product report after you get the hang of it - likes and dislikes. I am likely going to be in the market soon, so I would be interested in what you have to say. I also noticed that ST has added DUI to their line-up - fantastic!

Charles R
09-06-2007, 15:22
Be sure to give us a product report after you get the hang of it - likes and dislikes. I am likely going to be in the market soon, so I would be interested in what you have to say. I also noticed that ST has added DUI to their line-up - fantastic!

Will Do it is to ship next week after Bare installs the pockets and the p-valve I cain't wait

brandon
09-06-2007, 16:31
That'll work!

Only thing I'd mention - you may eventually find the p-valve is too much of a hassle. I have yet to need to pee that bad while in my drysuit =)

-Brandon.

Charles R
09-06-2007, 18:53
That'll work!

Only thing I'd mention - you may eventually find the p-valve is too much of a hassle. I have yet to need to pee that bad while in my drysuit =)

-Brandon.

When diving in my 7mm I always had to go I stay very well hydrated I do live in a desert

skdvr
09-06-2007, 19:16
That is awesome.... I was trying to talk my wife into letting me buy one as well but that is not going to happen for a little while I am sure...

Enjoy

Phil

brandon
09-07-2007, 02:57
That'll work!

-Brandon.

When diving in my 7mm I always had to go I stay very well hydrated I do live in a desert

Point taken =)

-Brandon.

GONEHAWKN
09-07-2007, 04:26
i have the same suit and i love it. take your time and enjoy. i was lucky in that both of my dive buddies also bought DS's at the same time i did, so we learned together......

RECDiver
09-07-2007, 18:06
Have fun with it!

SHAGGY
09-12-2007, 09:55
Thats one of the suits that I've been looking at. The only problem that I will have is trying to find a buddy in my general area who also has a DS to dive with. None of the guys in my area want to spend the $$$ on a DS except me.

GONEHAWKN
09-12-2007, 14:40
your log book will be thicker because of it!!!

terrillja
09-12-2007, 18:09
Thats one of the suits that I've been looking at. The only problem that I will have is trying to find a buddy in my general area who also has a DS to dive with. None of the guys in my area want to spend the $$$ on a DS except me.

I personally have a DS, my dive buddy/ dad dives in a 7mm. I love my drysuit, he is very claustrophobic, and loves his wetsuit. So far we haven't had any trouble diving together, and plan to go diving in November.

thesmoothdome
09-12-2007, 19:12
That'll work!

-Brandon.

You'll find the need to pee a lot less while diving dry, but I totally understand the desire to keep all bases covered.

georoc01
09-12-2007, 21:17
I am doing my dry suit specialty this weekend in a rental. Its a Pinnacle Evolution. Was fitted for it tonight. In the pool tomorrow, Open water Saturday and Sunday. This should be interesting!

Still not sure what is best under it. I have a set of cold weather Under Armor that I used for cold weather skiing. I am thinking that would keep me warm and toasty yet deal with the interior moisture as necessary.