PDA

View Full Version : been awhile :)

nrembis
05-05-2010, 10:28
I logged in and got this notice.......LOL

"Hello nrembis it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Sorry gang......been busy, I'm working for 2 different Fire Dept's, proctoring practical skills checkoff's for an EMT class at a college and trying to knock out some of my CEU's all at the same time....LOL.....so Ive been busy, busy!

brojack17
05-05-2010, 10:29
You were just a week away from Joe and Larry showing up at your doorstep. Good thing you came back in.

nrembis
05-05-2010, 10:47
You were just a week away from Joe and Larry showing up at your doorstep. Good thing you came back in.

LOL, they didnt show up in time, just spent all my money on a new Light Bar for my truck.......it was either a new lightbar or a new drysuit......sorry larry, my safety on the roadways comes first :)

bassplayer
05-05-2010, 11:13

"Hello nrembis it appears that you have not posted on our forums in several weeks, why not take a few moments to ask a question, help provide a solution or just engage in a conversation with another member in any one of our forums?"

Sorry gang......been busy, I'm working for 2 different Fire Dept's, proctoring practical skills checkoff's for an EMT class at a college and trying to knock out some of my CEU's all at the same time....LOL.....so Ive been busy, busy!

tsk...tsk...tsk...enough excuses....instead of sleeping at night...spend time posting here ! :smiley2:

nrembis
05-05-2010, 11:18

tsk...tsk...tsk...enough excuses....instead of sleeping at night...spend time posting here ! :smiley2:

SLEEP........whats that?.......LOL

tk trekers
05-05-2010, 11:23
Sleep is highly over rated when you are a man of action!

nrembis
05-05-2010, 11:28
Sleep is highly over rated when you are a man of action!

yeah, lol, ive been having my boys keep up with my mafia wars and farmville on facebook for me.....havent had time to play, just get on here and there to post odd ball stuff

navyhmc
05-05-2010, 12:56

My quote is "I'll sleep when I'm dead" Welcome back my friend! :smiley20:

nrembis
05-06-2010, 00:06

My quote is "I'll sleep when I'm dead" Welcome back my friend! :smiley20:

Thanks Navy, I will have to try and pop in more often, but ive been busy, havent done any diving yet this year might get to go in a few weeks, we'll see???? I wanted to get me a new drysuit but spent all my money on a new lightbar .....1700.00 is a chunk, LOL, plus i needed a new siren my old one was having problems tripping the traffic lights, so upgraded :) now i get the green from about 1000ft....lol :smiley20: