PDA

View Full Version : New here - Schenectady, NY Diver

ACLSRN
05-12-2010, 12:06
I am a OW Certified Diver who has a PADI OW Cert and NITROX Cert as well. Did all of my diving in the Central, NY area before relocating back to this area in 2008.

I am looking at doing some local dives - especially in Lake George and Sacandaga Lake which I have never dove in yet.

I am a NYS RN and former NYS EMT as well - seeking some local divers in which to dive with this Summer 2010 with for some fun, recreational dives - since I haven't dove since around 2005.

Ping me if your interested in connecting and doing some dives this Summer!

Rileybri
05-12-2010, 12:57
I am a OW Certified Diver who has a PADI OW Cert and NITROX Cert as well. Did all of my diving in the Central, NY area before relocating back to this area in 2008.

I am looking at doing some local dives - especially in Lake George and Sacandaga Lake which I have never dove in yet.

I am a NYS RN and former NYS EMT as well - seeking some local divers in which to dive with this Summer 2010 with for some fun, recreational dives - since I haven't dove since around 2005.

Ping me if your interested in connecting and doing some dives this Summer!

Welcome to the forum. I'm just across the pond in VT. If you ever find your self in the Burlington VT area and want to dive (we have some sweet wrecks), drop me a line. I occasionally dive lake George as well so will do the same.

cheers.

BD

Lulubelle
05-12-2010, 16:29
Welcome!

You know, after September 11th, I had this recurring dream in which my friends and I were all living in DC. Something icky was happening and we had to get out quick. I was trying to talk everyone into going down to the NC coast, but everyone wanted to go to Schenectady, NY. So that is where we went. What makes this so very odd is that I have never been there, don't know anyone from there, and yet that is where we went in my dream. I remember it as being quite cozy.

But I digress, come down to NC sometime, I will BE on the NC coast, and we can go for a dive.

vegas911diver
05-15-2010, 02:10
I am originally from Pittsfield, Mass and spent a lot of time in Lake George. I have 2 favorite dives in Lake George. The Radeau and what is now known as "Glacier Ridge."

I recommend contacting Ken at Dive Adventures. His website is Dive Adventures - Adirondack Scuba Diving At It's Best (http://www.diveadventuresus.com). I have been out on his boat twice and he is very knowledgeable about the area.

And if I make it back this summer, I will be sure to hit you up.

Cheers