PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Houston

diverg
05-16-2010, 11:51
Hello Scubatoys. I thought I would check out another scuba forum and since I am considering purchasing a new dive computer within the next 2 weeks I thought I would check out ST.

I stopped by your shop one day last year year and was impressed with the inventory, and it will be hard to decide to just buy it off the internet or make the long drive to the store. at least I can visit friends in the Dallas area if I decide to go up their.

DevilDiver
05-16-2010, 12:54
Welcome!

Good luck with your purchase, do you have one in mind?

diverg
05-16-2010, 13:06
I am leaning towards a Oceanic VEO 2.0 wrist mount, but am hoping I can get a super deal on the Pro Plus 2.1. I would have to stretch the budget to afford the Pro Plus 2.1 but maybe I'll get lucky and it will be within striking distance.

DevilDiver
05-16-2010, 14:12
I am leaning towards a Oceanic VEO 2.0 wrist mount, but am hoping I can get a super deal on the Pro Plus 2.1. I would have to stretch the budget to afford the Pro Plus 2.1 but maybe I'll get lucky and it will be within striking distance.

You do get a 10% discount with Scuba Toys for being a forum member, plus you get a gift certificate for your first 10 post and another at 250.

Do a search for gift certificates to find threads with details.

That could help with the striking distance....