PDA

View Full Version : Internship.

Cougar Diver
05-18-2010, 16:27
My dive buddy and I just got invited to do an internship with our LDS. They are a great bunch of people and we feel real honored being asked. Now all the hard work will begin. Ahaaaaa the grunt work :anim_spank:

navyhmc
05-19-2010, 02:39
Have fun! I worked for gear when I was younger-was a great gig, I learned a lot and got to rub elbows with almost every diver in the area-made for some great hook ups.

BTW, what's the tat on your right ankle?

TJF
05-19-2010, 07:36
Grats on the internship!

Cougar Diver
05-20-2010, 07:48
Have fun! I worked for gear when I was younger-was a great gig, I learned a lot and got to rub elbows with almost every diver in the area-made for some great hook ups.

Its a treble clef with a rose. I am a fiddle player for my 2nd job. I am hoping to add a turtle tat to my collection.

TwistedSister209
05-20-2010, 13:53
Cougar--
It is grunt work and fun too! You'll enjoy it.

navyhmc
05-20-2010, 15:59

Its a treble clef with a rose. I am a fiddle player for my 2nd job. I am hoping to add a turtle tat to my collection.

I see, very nice: Subtle but noticable. And good luck with the internship.

I had a lot of fun when I worked in a shop.

Cougar Diver
05-20-2010, 16:15
Grunt work is where you learn if you are cut out for it. I am starting to sweat all the things i will have to cram in my head. I havent had to work that hard since school

dannybot
05-23-2010, 08:21
Enjoy it. I have finished the requirements for DM, but I am putting off actually submitting the paperwork, so I can intern a bit more.

Cougar Diver
05-24-2010, 07:53
first weekend of internship. Vis was bad at the lake. Maybe 5 ft. Water was cold too. Only one student out of 9 had issues. He is trying to finish tonight. It is really weird to be on the other side of training. I think I learned more on the watching side then i did on the ow training side.