PDA

View Full Version : Hello

chucky
05-25-2010, 07:03
Hello to all. Just found this board a few days ago. I quit diving nearly 3 eyars ago, missed it terribly, now jumping back in. I also race (slowly) moto-cross. Looking forward to sharing dive stories-adventures with you.

chilly willy
05-25-2010, 07:23
Welcome to the board and welcome back to the water!

helenk579
05-27-2010, 20:47
Hello !
I am also a new member. Would a newcomer be warmly welcome here? Good day you guy !

TwistedSister209
05-28-2010, 18:45
Hello to all. Just found this board a few days ago. I quit diving nearly 3 eyars ago, missed it terribly, now jumping back in. I also race (slowly) moto-cross. Looking forward to sharing dive stories-adventures with you.
Hey, Chucky!
Welcome. Swap some racing stories with me as I race dirt track! :smilie40:

chucky
06-01-2010, 17:42
Hey, Chucky!
Welcome. Swap some racing stories with me as I race dirt track! :smilie40:
I will be happy to. I am a member of Southeast Vintage Motocross. We raced at Monster Mountain (Tallassee, Alabama) this weekend. I got 1st place in 45 plus open novice in both motos on Saturday, no wrecks, runs or errors. My 1974 Husky CR250 Mag is one sweet machine