PDA

View Full Version : New Crew Member

crosseyed95
06-06-2010, 14:18
Wife and I went out yesterday morning. Took my newest crew member out for the first time. Loki is my 10 month old Yorkshire Terrier. When it came time for a new pup, I wanted a little guy who could come on the boat with us and not leave hair from end to end.

Put his life jacket on and headed out. He did really good and made me proud. My daughter did come along so that Loki had surface support for his first ride. After our 2nd dive, I told him to jump in with us and he flew off the boat and swam around for a couple minutes.

We stayed in home waters again since we didn't think the weather was good for a couple hour drive (Bay of Green Bay yet again). Had fog the whole morning with the water like glass. Thermal-cline is now at 30' so it feels like summer diving. Vis was great yet again with around 50'.

Important note to Lake Michijim. From today forward if you try to jump on my boat to steal my lunch you'll come away missing an ankle. Course, my little pup can't reach any higher :smiley2:

crosseyed95

Lake Michijim
06-07-2010, 12:45
Wife and I went out yesterday morning. Took my newest crew member out for the first time. Loki is my 10 month old Yorkshire Terrier. When it came time for a new pup, I wanted a little guy who could come on the boat with us and not leave hair from end to end.

Put his life jacket on and headed out. He did really good and made me proud. My daughter did come along so that Loki had surface support for his first ride. After our 2nd dive, I told him to jump in with us and he flew off the boat and swam around for a couple minutes.

We stayed in home waters again since we didn't think the weather was good for a couple hour drive (Bay of Green Bay yet again). Had fog the whole morning with the water like glass. Thermal-cline is now at 30' so it feels like summer diving. Vis was great yet again with around 50'.

Important note to Lake Michijim. From today forward if you try to jump on my boat to steal my lunch you'll come away missing an ankle. Course, my little pup can't reach any higher :smiley2:

crosseyed95

I'll remember to pack doggie treats for the bay of Green Bay just in case:smiley2:, Yarrrrrgh!

navyhmc
06-07-2010, 21:20
OMG!!!! We have pirate attacks on Lake Michigan?