PDA

View Full Version : Where is the ST area at CSSP?

jgurley
06-21-2010, 17:58
Well I am finally going diving at CSSP this saturday with a couple friends of mine. Where is the ST platform/area at? I figured I would set up somewhere close to there. I have never been out to CSSP before and was looking at the map and trying to find a good place to set up. Is anybody else going to be out there on saturday? Any good info to know before going out there?

ScubaToys Larry
06-21-2010, 18:08
When you come in the gate... go all the way to the right. You can't miss it.. it's the biggest pavilion with a big covered area, private entry, large shipping container full of gear, and a bunch of divers!

We should have about 20 students, a few instructors and a hand full of DM's out there, so feel free to come dive off our dock, and if you need anything, or any help, just hit up our guys!

Recon
06-21-2010, 20:32
Saturday is "properly" the last time eye kan git wheat befour mi kruise... sew eye shoulder bee out their. (fyi, trying to make it absolutely horrible grammar)

~Recon

jgurley
06-23-2010, 07:25
Thanks Larry! We will definitely stay out of the way of the classes. That would be great to be able to use the dock though. I appreciate the information.

Recon-
I figured it had something to do with the Bigman grammar thread. However, I was still able to read it, but the last part did give me a little trouble. Hope to see you out there, I will be in a dark blue chevy pickup.

Jared