PDA

View Full Version : Big Thanks to Wade

TwistedSister209
06-29-2010, 17:50
Thanks, Wade, for all your help today when I stopped by. You're awesome and I'm thrilled with all my new toys.

Scuba Toys...the very best!:smiley20:

navyhmc
06-29-2010, 19:08
So, what'd you get?

chilly willy
06-29-2010, 19:22
It's always a pleasure to visit my LDS that's 1400 miles from home, just because of the awsome people there. It doesn't hurt there's a LOT cool stuff there also.

navyhmc
06-29-2010, 22:10
I have to wear a bib when I go in there...I start drooling over everything.

TwistedSister209
07-01-2010, 07:06
So, what'd you get?

Navy,
Wade helped me understand my new dive computer, then we decided that it was too large on my wrist, so he attached it to my gauges. Then I had to have a pocket snorkel--I hate snorkels but with DM, I'm supposed to wear one, switched slap straps to a Scuba Toys one. No really huge purchases....yet. Got my eye on a new gear bag. :smiley20:
I kinda go into sensory overload, so I understand the bib.

Diver Kat
07-01-2010, 08:45
I'm SO jealous!!! One of these days I'll hopefully get to drive north and visit ST .....

Chilkie
07-01-2010, 13:15
I ain't going anywhere near that place!!! I spend enough money there even from a distance.

Diver Kat
07-01-2010, 14:55
I ain't going anywhere near that place!!! I spend enough money there even from a distance.
LOL!! I guess I can leave all the credit cards at home ........:smiley36:

navyhmc
07-01-2010, 15:14

One! Take just one!!!! With at least $2,000 left on it. :smiley36:

You have to go there at least once-it has to be the most impressive dive shop I've been in! :smiley20:

TwistedSister209
07-01-2010, 18:22
I'm SO jealous!!! One of these days I'll hopefully get to drive north and visit ST .....

Let me know, and I'll get the guest room ready. We can visit ST then dive at CSSP. :smiley20:

After I left ST, I remembered that I needed a few more things.

Splitlip
07-01-2010, 18:33

Wade is handsome man.

chilly willy
07-01-2010, 18:42

You have to go there at least once-it has to be the most impressive dive shop I've been in! :smiley20:
You must have NOTHING else to do the day you visit. There is some kind of space/time warp in that store, you'll swear you've only been there a little while and find the day has vanished.:smilie39:

Diver Kat
07-01-2010, 22:03

You have to go there at least once-it has to be the most impressive dive shop I've been in! :smiley20:Maybe a debit card on the account I don't keep much money in! :smiley2:

Let me know, and I'll get the guest room ready. We can visit ST then dive at CSSP. :smiley20:

After I left ST, I remembered that I needed a few more things.I guess I should count myself lucky the drive is pretty long, the DH might try to kill me if I mention going to visit ST to look at gear. I've actually got some things I should try and sell, and a bunch more maybe I should donate, before buying anything. Visiting good dive shops is like going to the candy store. It's SO hard to resist!:smiley36: And you had to say guest room, didn't you! Since the child unit moved out, the exercise equipment went into her old room and I've been meaning to un-bury the guest room. I think the last time it got used was when she graduated college - 6 years ago. :smiley5:

Wade is handsome man. Already have one of those, so no need to drive all that way for another! :smiley2: