PDA

View Full Version : Hey from Northwest Arkansas

newdiver777
06-30-2010, 14:06
Hello everyone. I am new to diving and new to Northwest Arkansas. I got certified in May 2010 and don't have many dives logged. I am DYING to go out on Beaver or Table Rock or..........anywhere and just go dive. I don't know where to go and am too nervous to go it alone.

Please drop me a line if you are interested in showing a newbie around. I am free this Friday and would love to tag along with anyone interested.

Lineman Larry
07-01-2010, 12:58
Welcome to the Forum... I put in quite a few dives on Beaver Lake and then we moved to Florida. Keep your eye on the DDCN or the Tulsa Aquanauts forum, people put together weekend trips on a regular basis. Have fun...

newdiver777
07-04-2010, 09:17
Thanks Larry. I dove Beaver 2 days ago and had a ball! Viz was ok and the water temp was nice. It's not a bad dive. I just need to find more sites to dive on the lake.

Enjoy Forida, lucky you!

Bigg_Budd
07-05-2010, 07:26
hey dude - welcome to diving, and to NWA. i moved here from dallas about 2 years ago. it's a cool place, if you like the slow life and the outdoors.

i dive beaver just about every weekend. lemme know if you need a buddy.

peace.

gNats
07-05-2010, 08:02
Hello everyone. I am new to diving and new to Northwest Arkansas. I got certified in May 2010 and don't have many dives logged. I am DYING to go out on Beaver or Table Rock or..........anywhere and just go dive. I don't know where to go and am too nervous to go it alone.

Please drop me a line if you are interested in showing a newbie around. I am free this Friday and would love to tag along with anyone interested.

We dive with a group of people on Beaver and Table Rock. We have dives planned for July, August and September at both locations.

PM me if you are interested in hooking up with our "dive club" for any outings.