PDA

View Full Version : Hola

jallen013
07-04-2010, 13:15
Hi, all. The Mrs. and I just completed our OW cert while on vacation and are looking forward to becoming part of the dive community. Per google maps, our home is 3.5 miles from the ST shop so it very well may become our LDS too.

We love the Caribbean and intend to do the vast majority of our diving there. Our next trip is a cruise booked for December but we're talking about sneaking in a long weekend of palm trees, sandy beaches and diving between now and then.

Anyway... I'll start out by reading a lot and quickly progress to asking stupid questions. From there, I'll learn and hopefully grow to be a contributing member to the group.

flipcop
07-04-2010, 13:47
Glad your here and your questions are welcome too

TwistedSister209
07-04-2010, 15:30
Welcome!!
I've learned much from the awesome folks on this forum!!

Yeah, ST is the best! :smiley20:

chilly willy
07-04-2010, 19:13
Welcome, you are very fortunate to live so close to Scubatoys. Drop in and say hi to all the great people there, I consider Scubatoys to be one of my local dive shops, even though I'm 1400 miles away I manage to drop in every month or so.

spearo
07-25-2010, 17:54
I am also new to the forum, I now live in the Caribbean, but originally from Garland..the visibility is better here than Lake Ray Hubbard...hehe!...Jimmy Buffett would have a Margarita

FFDiver
07-25-2010, 18:51
Welcome to the wonderful world of diving. Hope you enjoy the forums as there are a great bunch of people here with a wealth of information.:smiley20::smiley32:

TwistedSister209
07-25-2010, 19:33
I am also new to the forum, I now live in the Caribbean, but originally from Garland..the visibility is better here than Lake Ray Hubbard...hehe!...Jimmy Buffett would have a Margarita

:smilie39::smilie39: Yeah, spearo! Gotta agree on the viz at LRH.