PDA

View Full Version : "New Posts"

snagel
07-20-2010, 05:18
Is it possible to add the drop down option under the "New Posts"? I like the option of picking new posts over the last several days.

Currently, if you go to "new posts" and close the window and come back, the "new posts" are not listed anymore because it is looking only at the information since you last visited; which, could have been 5 minutes ago.

Snagel

ScubaStevo
07-20-2010, 05:23
Yeah, I noticed that too. That would be nice to have that option.

Rileybri
07-20-2010, 06:34
I have asked that in another thread and was told that took custom code to make happen and there were other jobs to be done to the forum fist. It is on the list though. If you go to the search function you can kind of make it happen and works well enough till they get the real drop down working again.

snagel
07-21-2010, 03:31
Thanks. I'm sure there are many little things still being worked on. I'm amazed they got things up and going so quickly. I see improvements every day.

Snagel

TommyB
07-22-2010, 05:07
Is it possible to add the drop down option under the "New Posts"? I like the option of picking new posts over the last several days.

Currently, if you go to "new posts" and close the window and come back, the "new posts" are not listed anymore because it is looking only at the information since you last visited; which, could have been 5 minutes ago.

Snagel

Added,
Check the NavBar, you'll see between Calendar and Community one called "Active Topics.
Has a drop down to seach 2 days, 7 days, back to 30 days.

See if that will work for ya

TB.

PS.
It's only been applied to the Breeze Fixed width template. So you need to use that template

And, I may move it from current location on the NavBar to a different spot :)

Rileybri
07-22-2010, 06:24
Worked great for me! Thanks for adding it! The forum looks and gets better and better every day!