PDA

View Full Version : Birthdays 9-10

Foo2
09-10-2007, 10:12
Just wanted to say happy birthday to Illini_Fan & Puffer Fish! Hope your day is great!

:birthday:

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 10:17
Thanks Foo2

Disneymom
09-10-2007, 10:34
:birthday:

Happy Birthday Illini_Fan and Puffer Fish!

divingmedic
09-10-2007, 10:53
And Many More!

dallasdivergirl
09-10-2007, 12:46
Happy Birthday!

Save some cake for us!

:tanzen015:

lucidblue
09-10-2007, 12:47
Happy birthday to both of you!

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 12:57
Happy Birthday!

Save some cake for us!

Cake? Cake? Is someone making me cake and delivering it to my house? Thanks DDG, I'll gladly save you a piece since you are going through all of the trouble.

:smilie39:

ertechsg
09-10-2007, 13:17
What kind of cake are you making for him or is that a suprise?

dallasdivergirl
09-10-2007, 13:31
What kind of cake are you making for him or is that a suprise?

It's a suprise.

I don't know if he is worthy of one of my cakes!:smiley36:

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 13:47
It's a suprise.

Cool, this means I'm getting a cake, but the type of cake is unknown :smiley20:

Thanks DDG --I'm not sure where Puffer Fish lives, but if you want to drop off his cake as well, Ill be sure to send it to the right spot. Trust me :smiley2:

dallasdivergirl
09-10-2007, 14:45
It's a suprise.

Cool, this means I'm getting a cake, but the type of cake is unknown :smiley20:

Thanks DDG --I'm not sure where Puffer Fish lives, but if you want to drop off his cake as well, Ill be sure to send it to the right spot. Trust me :smiley2:

All I have to say is if you don't like chocolate then you won't like your unknown cake that may never appear.:smilie39:

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 14:54
Chocolate is my favorite. Can you make sure to bake it as the two rounds vs the one pan approach. And I like chocolate frosting as well.

Although Puffer Fish is still silent, I'm sure he would like the exact combination as well -- he probably wouldn't even mind if there were some icing on his cake that said Illini_Fan.

I will be waiting ever so eagerly by the front door since I'm positive you'll be delivering my cakes.

And don't let reality ruin it -- just because you don't know where I live, doesn't mean you can't spend time searching for my address while the cakes are in the oven.

dallasdivergirl
09-10-2007, 15:13
Chocolate is my favorite. Can you make sure to bake it as the two rounds vs the one pan approach. And I like chocolate frosting as well.

Although Puffer Fish is still silent, I'm sure he would like the exact combination as well -- he probably wouldn't even mind if there were some icing on his cake that said Illini_Fan.

I will be waiting ever so eagerly by the front door since I'm positive you'll be delivering my cakes.

And don't let reality ruin it -- just because you don't know where I live, doesn't mean you can't spend time searching for my address while the cakes are in the oven.

I don't own round pans. you are out of luck! Sorry.

like this

Illini_Fan
2??3 E????? Court
Pl??o, T?

(9?2) ??2-1??0

Rest assured I know the rest of it...:smilie40:

finflippers
09-10-2007, 15:22
Happy Birthday Illini_Fan & Puffer Fish :partysmiley::hb2::partyguy:

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 15:36

like this

Illini_Fan
2??3 E????? Court
Pl??o, T?

(9?2) ??2-1??0

Gotta love (or hate) Google -- did my ex-wife show up on that listing as well.

and I'm sure Rick (Vercingetorix) has plenty of baking pans based upon some of his previous threads.

ertechsg
09-10-2007, 16:09

like this

Illini_Fan
2??3 E????? Court
Pl??o, T?

(9?2) ??2-1??0

Gotta love (or hate) Google -- did my ex-wife show up on that listing as well.

and I'm sure Rick (Vercingetorix) has plenty of baking pans based upon some of his previous threads.
OUCH :rise:

YellowfinKunkfish
09-10-2007, 16:29
Happy Birthday Tom!!:partyguy:

By the way, are you coming out to CSSP this weekend?

Rhonda

mm_dm
09-10-2007, 16:32
Happy birthday Illini Fan & Puffer Fish. You're either getting cake on a plate or a pie in the face the next time DDG sees ya.

YellowfinKunkfish
09-10-2007, 16:33
:partytime:Happy Birthday Puffer Fish!!

Rhonda

Vercingetorix
09-10-2007, 16:36
Women love men who cook for them. I've cooked exotic dinners accompanied by fine wines and exquisite desserts. Cooking is a sensual experience; it appeals to her sight, smell, taste, touch, even hearing. Women love chocolate, which is a natural aphrodesiac.

You do the math...

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 16:40
Happy Birthday Tom!!:partyguy:

By the way, are you coming out to CSSP this weekend?

Rhonda

As of now, the plan is to get there sometime around 2pm on Saturday and get a couple of dives in. If you aren't arriving until 6pm, I might not see ya.

b/t/w THANKS for the B-Day wish.

Illini_Fan
09-10-2007, 16:48
Happy birthday Illini Fan & Puffer Fish. You're either getting cake on a plate or a pie in the face the next time DDG sees ya.

Thanks. I'm figuring it will be the cake. DDG has already mentioned she doesn't have round pans and I'm going to assume that means no pie pans either, but we shall see. :smilie40:

dallasdivergirl
09-10-2007, 17:18

Thanks. I'm figuring it will be the cake. DDG has already mentioned she doesn't have round pans and I'm going to assume that means no pie pans either, but we shall see. :smilie40:

I can *buy* chocolate layer cake with Illini_Fan written upon it or a heavenly chocolate pie from the deli around the corner from the house. They are both too good to waste on throwing them in his face.

Baking....my oven is slightly larger than my microwave. I might can fit a pot pie in there. Would that work?

lucidblue
09-10-2007, 18:28
Women love men who cook for them. I've cooked exotic dinners accompanied by fine wines and exquisite desserts. Cooking is a sensual experience; it appeals to her sight, smell, taste, touch, even hearing. Women love chocolate, which is a natural aphrodesiac.

You do the math...

Definitely true. It's always nice to have a guy that will surprise you with really nice meal that he put the thought and effort into making himself. I'd take this over a gift any day.

mm_dm
09-10-2007, 18:34

I can *buy* chocolate layer cake with Illini_Fan written upon it or a heavenly chocolate pie from the deli around the corner from the house. They are both too good to waste on throwing them in his face.

Baking....my oven is slightly larger than my microwave. I might can fit a pot pie in there. Would that work?

A heavenly chocolate pie? I just ate and now I'm hungry again...

scuba Widow
09-10-2007, 20:53
Happy Birthday all

TxHockeyGuy
09-10-2007, 21:03
Happy Birthday to the both of you. I'm just now getting back to reading some of the forums after my trip and noticed this thread.

Vercingetorix
09-11-2007, 01:28
Definitely true. It's always nice to have a guy that will surprise you with really nice meal that he put the thought and effort into making himself. I'd take this over a gift any day.Thank you, LucidBlue.