PDA

View Full Version : Psychic finds wrong corpse-great photo of diver

tonka97
08-13-2010, 06:27
Psychic finds wrong corpse | The Sun |News (http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3093616/Psychic-finds-wrong-corpse.html)

Appears that tanks are inverted.

navyhmc
08-13-2010, 07:52
That it does. I wonder if they did that to avoid the regulator/manifold from getting snarled in all the reeds and what all they were in? Not an UK PSD so I don't know for sure.

Rileybri
08-13-2010, 07:54
No it s cuz they are in Australia and everything there is upside down..........

scubastud
08-13-2010, 08:09
lol... you know you are in a scuba forum when...
All the things we could discuss about that article, and we choose inverted tanks.

oddbod
08-13-2010, 09:41
No it s cuz they are in Australia and everything there is upside down..........
Nah we are the right way around you just have too stand on your head:smiley36:

It is standard practice for the police here, supposedly less chance of entanglement and better gas management in zero visibility, as they can't see a pressure gauge and won't spend the money for HID, turn one tank off when you can't breath turn it back on and surface :smiley29:

navyhmc
08-13-2010, 09:54
lol... you know you are in a scuba forum when...
All the things we could discuss about that article, and we choose inverted tanks.

Isn't that the way it shold be????

FFDiver
08-13-2010, 22:01
Isn't that the way it shold be????

I agree as i thought all along that is what we are supposed to do, please dont tell me I am wrong I hate being wrong... Once I thought I was wrong but I was just mistaken, lol!!!!
Inverted tanks are so the air comes out easier, here we are tougher and just suck it through the straw attached to the tops:smilie39::smilie39::smilie39::smilie39: